PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 or 2 players to fill out a 5e monthly Sunday afternoon FR campaign EST

chrisiav
January 21st, 2017, 23:55
My game has room for 1 and possibly a 2nd player to fill out the party. The 5e game is set in the Forgotten Realms. The PCs start at level 2 near the city of Daggerford. I will be using a mix of published WOTC material as well as some of my own stuff thrown in for side adventures.

The game is played once a month starting about 4pm EST to about 8 or 9.

tsemana
January 22nd, 2017, 03:56
Hi! I would be very interested in joining if there is room. I'm in my 40's and had started with AD&D back in high school. I had stopped playing with a regular group in college but have followed and played the occasional 3.5 and 4th ed one-shot over the years. My interest was renewed with 5e, and I'd love to find a regular group again. Let me know if the party is looking for a particular slot to fill, or if you need any more information.

chrisiav
January 22nd, 2017, 11:36
Hey. Absolutely have a spot. We are planning on running the first game next Sunday, the 29th at 4pm EST. If you are on Facebook, we have a group for the game. Search for Fantasy Grounds Home Brew and ask for an invite. I post most of the info for the game there.

Chris

The Overlord
January 22nd, 2017, 14:18
Hello,

I also am interested in playing if you don't mind a 5th newbie. Lots of 3.5 exp on FG though.
Will you be using voice chat?

chrisiav
January 22nd, 2017, 18:46
No worries about being a newbie. The other guys are not only patient but skilled players and will help get you up to speed. If you're interested and use Facebook, search for a group Fantasy Grounds Home Brew. Thats the group for the game and we use that to schedule the game and post info. Ask for an invite and I'll bring you on board. And we do use voice chat...teamspeak on the FG channel. But its up to the player how much they want to use it. I'm okay with a lot of in game typed chat as well, especially role play stuff.

codeaclysm
January 22nd, 2017, 22:36
Is there any availability left. I'm definitely open on sun, haven't played in a couple years as I played in a game store. I have fg but never found a group, cody

chrisiav
January 23rd, 2017, 00:20
He Cody, I plan on a party of between 3-5 players. I already have 3 of my players from the last group committed. So I'm looking for 2 more players. As much as I hate to turn people away, I'm happier with small groups in FG. So it's kind of first come first serve. If you're interested, search out the facebook group Fantasy Grounds Home Brew. Thats our grp for game scheduling and info. Ask for an invite and I'll let you in. The first 2 guys in get the first crack to join the game.

codeaclysm
January 23rd, 2017, 01:44
It no problem =)

tsemana
January 23rd, 2017, 04:42
Hey. Absolutely have a spot. We are planning on running the first game next Sunday, the 29th at 4pm EST. If you are on Facebook, we have a group for the game. Search for Fantasy Grounds Home Brew and ask for an invite. I post most of the info for the game there.

Chris

Awesome!! I've sent a request to join the FB group. Looking forward to getting into the details!