PDA

View Full Version : Fencers Tyranny of Dragons Mondays 4PM EST

Fencer
January 20th, 2017, 12:52
FG License: DM has Full so players need at least Lite, etc.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Character creation day will be Monday the 23rd at 4 PM EST USA
If new game, planned start date: Can possibly start after character creation if time permits.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Depends on the players.
Term: Long term keep playing for a while.
Text or Voice: Voice: Discord
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75, if you expect voice acting this is not for you.
Number of Players needed: 4-6
Character starting level & equipment: 1st lvl with starting equipment
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes

Details of your scenario: We will most likely do Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but i am flexible as to which adventure we go on.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2367

Fencer
January 20th, 2017, 12:58
as a quick note, i hope to allow players that arent already in a campaign get a chance to participate in one.

Fencer
January 21st, 2017, 12:50
ok..alot of views and no replys..whats wrong with this...is the start time too early, everyone play that adventure already or ?????? i would love to do my best to work with the public and see this going.

damned
January 21st, 2017, 13:24
Hi Fencer 10am on a weekday will always be much harder to fill than 8pm on a weekend. Give it some time still. You might also convert that time to MST/CST/EST/UTC/UTC+1/JST/AEST and post those times too. Many people are not so good at timezone conversions. You might also (depending on whether your timing even allows this) look at whether starting 3 hours later might make a big difference - eg its at least 10am then everywhere on continental US, its 6pm-8pm in EUR and the kiddies in NZ might just be awake too.

Fencer
January 21st, 2017, 13:27
ok thank you so much for the tips

OldJarhead
January 21st, 2017, 22:43
I would be all over this if it was an evening game.

Fencer
January 21st, 2017, 22:52
im seriously concidering changing the start time very soon..soo keep an eye out for that. actually..im gunna say start time now is going to be 4 PM EST USA..ill change game calander also

Fencer
January 21st, 2017, 22:59
ok..OP and callander updated..thanks

ThePirateKing
January 22nd, 2017, 17:33
Is 4pm est still to early for people?

Fencer
January 22nd, 2017, 18:10
thats an excellent question

Fencer
January 22nd, 2017, 20:44
can someone at least post what would be an acceptable starting time for these sessions ?

makeshifter
January 23rd, 2017, 18:26
I'm down to play whenever on Monday and I can play whatever class the party needs. Let me know!

Fencer
January 24th, 2017, 12:24
sorry everyone but i cancled this due to lack of participants. once i figure out a new stratagy i will post something new and hopefully get a better turn out..keep your eyes on the look out for a new posting..thanks Fencer

Teufelhunde87
January 24th, 2017, 16:19
I was just going to jump on this! 4:00pm EST is a good time for me M-Th if you decide to restart something . Let me know, been busy so I missed the thread.I do believe my Mondays have cleared up. May be able to drag another old timer in to this time frame too.!

Drak3n
January 24th, 2017, 17:31
I'm interested but my only problem is I have a sport practice at 4:30 PM PST, so I would have about 3 hours (since it starts 1pm my time) to try and finish the adventure for that day

Drak3n
January 24th, 2017, 17:42
Also Fencer If u did it Wednesdays I would have plenty of time to finish the adventure since I dont have anything till 7pm at night on Wednesdays