PDA

View Full Version : Do You HAVE To Use The Fantasy Grounds Calendar To Schedule Games?

JHale1966
January 19th, 2017, 22:10
I've been using Warhorn since I started playing online (using Roll20) and even though I'm switching over to FG, a LOT of people I play with aren't FG users (yet) and I'd still like to get them into games and not have to have them sign up over here just to schedule.

I'm looking to start running games in a couple of weeks using FG and will convert my Roll20 tables over as I have time. I'm done with 'Confirmation' and 'Wounded Wisp' and next on the list is 'The Tome of Righteous Repose' (which, if anyone has it, can be a BEAR.). Once I'm comfortable with the new system I'll get Crypt of the Everflame, Master of the Fallen Fortress, Consortium Compact and Emerald Spire converted. I'm going to go ahead and get the current Humble Bundle so that will also include Iron Gods and PFS Season 7 as well.

Jim

Trenloe
January 19th, 2017, 22:12
Nope, you don't have to use the Fantasy Grounds calendar. A lot of people don't. Organise your games how you want - just be clear up front what tool (if any) you're going to use to aid in your game scheduling.

JHale1966
January 19th, 2017, 22:39
Good deal - thanks. :)

Jim

xazil
January 20th, 2017, 09:03
Heya Jim, just so you know Paizo has granted us the ability to share PFS scenarios with other GMs once you show proof of purchase. There is a thread on shared scenarios, but also looking for those that people have run prior also lets you just ask. :)

Btw, I have the Consortium Compact amongst others, just PM me if you would like a copy (and send proof.).

JHale1966
January 20th, 2017, 11:35
Heya Jim, just so you know Paizo has granted us the ability to share PFS scenarios with other GMs once you show proof of purchase. There is a thread on shared scenarios, but also looking for those that people have run prior also lets you just ask. :)

Btw, I have the Consortium Compact amongst others, just PM me if you would like a copy (and send proof.).

ANOTHER reason that I'm switching my table to FG. Proof is not a problem - I screenshot the Watermark/Title and keep them in OneNote just in case I need them. :)

I'll be PMing you for Consortium and if you have Wounded Wisp, I could use that too for the Final Encounter NPC's. :)

Raestlin
February 8th, 2017, 04:26
I'm looking to start running games in a couple of weeks using FG and will convert my Roll20 tables over as I have time. I'm done with 'Confirmation' and 'Wounded Wisp' and next on the list is 'The Tome of Righteous Repose' (which, if anyone has it, can be a BEAR.). Once I'm comfortable with the new system I'll get Crypt of the Everflame, Master of the Fallen Fortress, Consortium Compact and Emerald Spire converted. I'm going to go ahead and get the current Humble Bundle so that will also include Iron Gods and PFS Season 7 as well.

Jim

With these new games starting, any room for a new player? Been trying to find a campaign for a while now with no luck.

JHale1966
February 8th, 2017, 10:36
These are PFS games but I have been toying around with starting an actual campaign - I don't think the Drow get enough love. :D

Problem is I can only run games every other week because I'm on call for the hospital and don't want to ruin a game if I get called in and have to leave.

If I decide to do the campaign thing, I'll post it.

Jim

damned
February 8th, 2017, 11:23
JHale1966 plenty of games run fortnightly - you wont find too much difficulty attracting players.

Raestlin
February 8th, 2017, 17:57
JHale1966 plenty of games run fortnightly - you wont find too much difficulty attracting players.

Being new here, where can I easily find a campaign to join? Thanks-

Blackfoot
February 12th, 2017, 17:32
Being new here, where can I easily find a campaign to join? Thanks-Welcome Raestlin.
Subscribe to the Game Announcements thread in this Forum (but do not post unless you are scheduling a game to run) and you will receive announcements of upcoming PFS games.

Blackfoot
February 12th, 2017, 17:33
If you are specifically looking for a campaign... lookin the PF Forum and in the LFG Forum. You will find campaign announcements there. This Forum really only has one shot PFS games posted.