PDA

View Full Version : Gurps Ruleset Translation

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 19th, 2017, 15:32
CoreRPG-BR - Translates all content related to the CoreRPG rule set layout, minus the sidebar.
GURPS-BR - Translates all content related to the layout of the GURPS rule set, resizing the worksheet, removing abbreviations and accentuating translated words.
GURPS-Logo changes classic GM Logo to PIP-Boy image.

ronnke
January 19th, 2017, 20:52
You may have to abbreviate it. In English "Dodge" could be abbreviated as "Dod", "Parry" as "Par", and "Block" as "Blk".

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 19th, 2017, 21:37
I know I can abbreviate, but the question that does not want to shut up is this blank field where are these terms in Combat Tracker or in the graphics part of Ruleset?

ronnke
January 19th, 2017, 22:00
I know I can abbreviate, but the question that does not want to shut up is this blank field where are these terms in Combat Tracker or in the graphics part of Ruleset?

All the labels and such are stored in the strings xml file. If the values in the tracker are blank, then I assume it's because you have changed the name of the location in the database where these values are stored. To translate the ruleset you should only have to overwrite the string xml.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 20th, 2017, 19:48
I would like to know in which files are located the following names:ParryDodgeBlockMoveIt is worth remembering that I would like to know where the information is that allow me to change the width of these fields so I better fit my language that is Portuguese in Brazil.All the translation is perfect, all rollovers work, the case here is just a matter of resizing.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
January 20th, 2017, 19:53
In the images are marked in yellow the terms that I want to redeem so that the writing appears in full.

17536 17537

ronnke
January 21st, 2017, 00:18
I would like to know in which files are located the following names:ParryDodgeBlockMoveIt is worth remembering that I would like to know where the information is that allow me to change the width of these fields so I better fit my language that is Portuguese in Brazil.All the translation is perfect, all rollovers work, the case here is just a matter of resizing.

Download the v3.0.4 ruleset again. I have increased the size of this label so it should now work for you.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
February 8th, 2017, 23:29
I finally managed to make the adjustments I wanted in the translation and did some extensions to GURPS.
GURPS-BR translates the ruleset into Brazilian Portuguese
GURPS - Logo changes the standard GM logo for the famous PIP Boy
And CoreRPG-BR that translates everything related to CoreRPG into Brazilian Portuguese.

Moved to first post

YAKO SOMEDAKY
May 8th, 2017, 23:03
I made some adjustments to the layout, removed abbreviations and applied accents, created some fonts for some languages, based on Banestorm languages.