PDA

View Full Version : East Coast Gamers

sroach
October 24th, 2005, 03:07
Hello,

I just found this web page and am very interested!

I was wondering if there are any groups playing on the east coast? either groups needing another player. Or players wanting to join an adventure.

I wouldn't mind DM(ing) at all if I found a couple players that are will to start up a regular game.

Thanks for the info.

Auzlin
October 24th, 2005, 03:17
I'm having a hard time finding a local game, so I would be up for game. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, so DMing is out of the question, but I would welcome playing. Please send us some more information...schedule you're thinking, type of game, etc. All the good stuff to lure us in :)

Neofite
October 24th, 2005, 04:02
Hi guys,

I just found the site also. I would love to play in a game. I want to see how the program works.

shoot me an email.

[email protected]

sroach
October 24th, 2005, 14:56
Guys,

Give me a couple days to figure it out and I would be glad to run a game.

As long as everyone is patient with me DM(ing) skills. I haven't DMed in a while.

I think I might just buy the one module: The Sunless Citadel, unless you guys have been through that one.

Let me know some days and times that would work for you guys.

Thanks

Neofite
October 24th, 2005, 16:46
I have not been thru that one. all the game i'm in/have been in are all homebrewed or FR based. So, I'm good with Sunless citadel.

what day/s are you looking at to run on.

Auzlin
October 24th, 2005, 21:36
Same here...and don't worry, I'm quite patient :) Mondays are best for me (6:30PM - 1AM EST). I can do other days as well though. I'll know what my next 5 months look like when I get my schedule tomorrow.

Neofite
October 24th, 2005, 23:27
mondays are not good for me. Im in two games that rotate on mondays :)(Exalted and L5R), but the rest of the week is good. Weekends with some advance notice :)

sroach
October 25th, 2005, 00:13
Weekends would be hard for me. :( Wednesday or Thursday would work for me.

How about you guys? any time after 8:00 is good for me.

Neofite
October 25th, 2005, 21:31
thurdays would be best :), but wednesday is cool, but Lost comes on then, lol.

either day is fine for me.

sroach
October 25th, 2005, 22:43
Ohh good point, after lost would work.. I do have it set on the DVR though.. :-)

sroach
October 26th, 2005, 13:43
Are one of you guys avalible tonight to do a test connection?

I have the game set up but I want to make sure everything is working through my firewall.

Let me know and we can set up the details.

Thanks

Neofite
October 26th, 2005, 17:23
I should be able to do something tonight. Around 10-10:30ish, maybe earlier if im finish helping my bude out.

sroach
October 26th, 2005, 23:50
Ok sounds good I will be up. I'll send you a aim message.

sroach
October 27th, 2005, 03:23
Guys we will start a game next Thursday. Time to be worked out.

Look for a Private Message from me with DM information.

Auzlin
October 27th, 2005, 04:18
I contacted the DM...looking forward to the game. Are we thinking tomorrow or the Thursday after that?

sroach
October 27th, 2005, 04:22
next Thursday. Nov 3rd.