PDA

View Full Version : DM rolls

erjohns
January 18th, 2017, 02:10
Is there a way to hide the actual roll a DM makes but still shows the result

Hurske
January 18th, 2017, 02:15
All rolls as far as I know are always hidden, there is an option in the client to show hidden rolls, which also allows the DM access to the dice tower.

If you roll into the chat box or use the automation, the players will see the shadow of the rolling dice and that's it, you can always roll out in the deskscape of the client and use that, but it won't have automation.

erjohns
January 18th, 2017, 02:17
Here's the situation. When a creature rolls to hit my party can see the numerical result, What I'm looking for is just showing hit or miss

LordEntrails
January 18th, 2017, 02:22
Change the setting in the GM options to show rolls. The roll won't show, but the amount of damage will.

Start a second instance of FG, connect to your host using "localhost" as the address. From this second instance you can see what players will see.

Nickademus
January 18th, 2017, 04:25
I don't think you can have hit or miss without the result number.

Quindevelin
January 18th, 2017, 06:07
I have found that you can click->drag the result of a roll back into the chat window itself and this will put the result of the roll without showing the actual roll and associated modifications. But I cannot find a way to only show the result as a hit or miss.