PDA

View Full Version : A little introduction :)

Wookiee420
January 16th, 2017, 20:25
Hey Dungeon Kreepers! :D
My name is Matt aka Wookiee (there are two e's spell it right dammit) and I am new among these parts. I have been playing D&D and homebrews for 15ish years, and most that time I have been DMing. I moved to BFE Colorado and lost all my games and have been looking for a way to get my fix and have found this wonderful place. I already am learning the system and DMing a 5e campaign, as well as teaching myself the Wars, and thinking of some modern homebrews. Basically I WANT TO PLAY, so if any of that sounds good let me know, or if anyone has some games to join I would love to play as well. I know it is hard to find a DM and I am open to trying to accommodate existing groups as well. In real life I am 33 and working on my first video game as well as being a chef. So hit me up, lets chat and play. :)

PS. Mature warning: I am a smart *** and have been called an *******, but I swear I am just playing and trying to be friendly.

EDIT: Which is better for a modernistic setting D20Modern or Savage Worlds?

LordEntrails
January 16th, 2017, 20:57
Welcome Matt, glad you have you aboard.

The LFG/LFP forums are where you will want to see who playing what and such. There are a couple of good recent posts about getting a group together and GM advice. If you haven't read them and need help finding them, just let us know.

Wookiee420
January 16th, 2017, 21:12
Thank you!! I will, skip on over to those boards. Is there a way to uncensor the swearing so i can see it? I looked in the settings, but dont be fooled I am completely illiterate.

Yskonyn
January 16th, 2017, 21:17
Hi Matt,

Great to see a new face around. I have been mostly lurking here, but the community is very friendly.
Good luck with whatever your goals end up being with FG!

LordEntrails
January 16th, 2017, 21:30
Thank you!! I will, skip on over to those boards. Is there a way to uncensor the swearing so i can see it? I looked in the settings, but dont be fooled I am completely illiterate.
I've never looked but I doubt it. Things are kept pretty friendly and family oriented here so I imagine language will always be filtered.

Wookiee420
January 16th, 2017, 21:33
Who needs friends and family? I WANT TO SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

LordEntrails
January 16th, 2017, 22:22
Who needs friends and family? I WANT TO SWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
Then goto https://www.enworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?512-Circvs-Maximvs

Because that's not how we hang here.

damned
January 16th, 2017, 22:29
No swearing allowed, no abusing others etc.
Savage Worlds is a better FG implementation that the d20 modern.

Wookiee420
January 16th, 2017, 22:44
yeah i went with Savage Worlds, the interwebs said it was more fun for homebrews

Answulf
January 17th, 2017, 05:48
Welcome Wookie!

If there is any location more over-represented than Australia on these boards, it's Colorado! :D

Wookiee420
January 17th, 2017, 09:04
Thats so funny