PDA

View Full Version : Greyhawk: Those Forgotten (5E)

seannachie
January 16th, 2017, 15:25
We have have just started a new campaign and I need one additional player to add to the group. Please view the original post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35636-LFG-Greyhawk-Those-Forgotten-5E&highlight=Greyhawk%3A+Those+Forgotten) for additional information. If you're interested, please reply to this thread and I will respond via PM.

Dark Beast
January 16th, 2017, 17:33
Just sent you a PM message. In case that chair is still open for someone. :)

Elderic
January 16th, 2017, 20:15
I've been looking for a game to join, and time and day of yours is perfect. Do you have room for one more?

novluis
January 17th, 2017, 01:05
i am interested as well if you free up

santhinal
January 17th, 2017, 03:54
i would ask to join but then i saw you only allow core content :( i wants my homebrew races lol XD

Aeternal
January 18th, 2017, 22:13
I am interested in possibly joining your group. I have experience and resources from the original sources...i.e. Greyhawk Campaign Guide (boxed set) from the 80s and also Greyhawk City (boxed set) from the 80s also. While I have to admit it has been since the 80s that I played in Greyhawk, it's certainly been in the back of my mind to do it again though with 5e. I never did really play with 3.5v, came late in it's life span, and so missed all of the 3.5v Greyhawk stuff... also, I quit playing D&D back in around 92' and got interested again back in 2005/2006. I can meet up for an interview on some voice chat or text chat.

So, unless you already have someone in mind, consider me. Would be awesome to get back into some Greyhawk... I used to read the "Gord the Rogue" series by Gary Gygax and it was all set in Greyhawk.

seannachie
January 20th, 2017, 10:56
** NOTE ** I have filled the available slot for this game, thank you everyone for playing. I may possibly add an additional player once we've gotten things moving a bit, if the group decides another would be beneficial and not slow the game down since it's chat-based. At any rate, thank you again!