PDA

View Full Version : LFP:2 Players for 5e D&D LMoP sunday afternoon(CET)

lcsand
January 15th, 2017, 18:45
Hi There

I am looking for a player to join a "Lost Mines of Phandelver" campaign from the starter set.
I run a pretty vanilla campaign, players new to D&D and/or FG are welcome. I have an ultimate licence.
Calendar link:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2310
So far we have 2 human variant wizards, a dwarfen cleric and a wood elf monk.
We played 1 session so far, so you did not miss much, if you want to join.

We use the standard point buy system for characters with 27 points.(as written in the PHB pg 13)
You can use anything from the official 5E books to make your characters, exept for Volo's and Storm Kings Thunder, because I do not have them myself.

We use Team Speak for voice chat.
The usual game time is sundays 15:00(UTC). And it runs about 4 hours.

Please only reliable players aply.

Sandman(DM)

Dead Bear
January 15th, 2017, 21:38
I am Interested in Joining

Tobimarsh
January 15th, 2017, 21:52
Interested as well

novluis
January 16th, 2017, 03:27
ive applied on the game calender. look forward to seeing you guys

Foomish
January 16th, 2017, 03:32
I'm interested as well, but on this post it says 14:00 UTC +1 and on the calendar it is 0:00 UTC +1. I am currently living in UTC+8. I haven't played this adventure before but am a big fan of 5th Edition. I have the Standard license of FG, but haven't had that much experience with it.

I don't know if either of these time starts would work that well for me but would like a little clarification before I throw my hat in the ring.

Thanks

damned
January 16th, 2017, 05:24
I'm interested as well, but on this post it says 14:00 UTC +1 and on the calendar it is 0:00 UTC +1. I am currently living in UTC+8. I haven't played this adventure before but am a big fan of 5th Edition. I have the Standard license of FG, but haven't had that much experience with it.

I don't know if either of these time starts would work that well for me but would like a little clarification before I throw my hat in the ring.

Thanks

Hi Foomish the post says 1600 CET not 1400 and it shows that correctly for me. Please make sure you enter your timezone in your profile otherwise the calendar doesnt know how to show you the time...

Foomish
January 16th, 2017, 06:36
It was set where I used to live and the times were definitely showing me two different times. I did update it to my current timezone and it seems to be showing correctly. Game time is listed in forum as 4pm and for me on the calendar it is showing 11pm, which is right. It also seems it keeps kicking me out and changing on me. It is all good now though. Thanks but looking at my schedule and life starting a 4 hour game at 11pm won't work reliable for me and I wouldn't want to have to flak or be sporadic in my attendance... or passed out at keyboard.

Anyway, Game on and enjoy,
Foomish

santhinal
January 16th, 2017, 21:48
ok i only got one question do you mind if i use a fair homebrew race? (it has stats a history and everything and was a race in 3.5) i love the race and would like to play them but if not then meh.

lcsand
January 20th, 2017, 12:03
No homebrew races, sorry.

lcsand
January 22nd, 2017, 00:29
Well after a lack of replies to PMs it seems like one spot for a tank/meat shield is still open.
I am going to clean up the calendar page now...:(

Any last minute interest to join a weekly game?
If so, send me a PM.
You would have to connect a bit early to give me time to go over your character.