PDA

View Full Version : After reinstall reference inside some modules appear to be broken

The.Kraken
January 15th, 2017, 16:47
Hello,

I recently had to reinstall Fantasy Grounds so I backed up my campaigns. After reinstall I loaded my campaigns into the campaigns directory.

I was looking through a few of my modules and I noticed that some of the Official 5e modules appear to have broken links in them now. I wasn't sure if this was a known issue and /or there was a way to fix this.

I have included two screen shots one from the 5e LMoP and the other from the 5e MM.

Thank you,
The.Kraken

Zacchaeus
January 15th, 2017, 17:26
Hi the Kraken, welcome to FG and to the Community.

These are known issues and have been fixed in the upcoming v 3.2.2

Thanks for taking the time to report these issues. For future reference there is a dedicated bugs thread (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?68-5E) for 5e.

The.Kraken
January 15th, 2017, 18:15
OK thank you very much for the help! Sorry about not posting in the right place didn't realize there was a separate thread.

Zacchaeus
January 15th, 2017, 18:53
OK thank you very much for the help! Sorry about not posting in the right place didn't realize there was a separate thread.

It's not the wrong place per se; It's just that I'm more likely to spot things posted in the 5e thread.