Game System: Savage Worlds
Time Zone: GMT
Day of week and time: Sunday 14:00
If new game, planned start date: 22nd or 29th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 - 4 hour one shot

Text or Voice:Both
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Number of Players in game & needed: 3-5
Character restrictions: pregenerated characters.

Details of your scenario: The game will be set in the original series era with your away team investigating the distress call from a dilithium mining station on an ice covered moon.
I am new to savage worlds and fantasy grounds but have GMed tabletop games in the before times.
I tend to run loose with the rules in favour of fun.
The times are flexible.
any questions just ask.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2360

BDaniel
January 16th, 2017, 16:08
Sounds fun, I have applied. I suggest you put the game dates to a vote and set a deadline. The game with the most participants is the date you go with. Will pregens be used, if not what are your guidelines on character creation? About me: I am fairly new to FG (8 months), I GM a Savage worlds "The last parsec" game. I can assist you with the FG GM and Savage Worlds ruleset. Look forward to wearing a Red shirt!

Halaku
January 16th, 2017, 16:25
Welcome aboard.
Yes I made up 5 pregenerated characters, a helmsman, engineer, doctor, scientist and a redshirt (I mean security officer. :) ) let me know if you have any preference for character type. the helmsman is also the ranking officer.
I thought you could vote on the dates on the calendar, if not we could do a vote in this thread.

Eru the One
January 16th, 2017, 16:31
Sounds like fun!

Halaku
January 16th, 2017, 18:42
Welcome aboard Eru,

GunbunnyFuFu
January 16th, 2017, 18:49
Sounds like fun! I have applied as well..I'll play just any pregen..no set preference. I have a fair amount of experience with both FG and Savage Worlds, and happy to help in whatever way I can. Thanks!

GB

BDaniel
January 16th, 2017, 19:29
Welcome aboard.
Yes I made up 5 pregenerated characters, a helmsman, engineer, doctor, scientist and a redshirt (I mean security officer. :) ) let me know if you have any preference for character type. the helmsman is also the ranking officer.
I thought you could vote on the dates on the calendar, if not we could do a vote in this thread.

Well I am good with whatever. I do think "Gunbunny Fufu" should be the red shirt....I mean security officer. I have voted on the dates. Either are fine with me.

Halaku
January 16th, 2017, 19:46
Welcome Gunbunny.

A quick rundown of the pregenerated characters.

Lt Epalli Zh'volnos
Andorian
First officer of USS Azrael
skilled at leadership piloting and hand to hand combat.

Ltjg Sara Forester
Human
Engineering officer
skilled at repairing and knowledgeable about engineering and computers.

Dr T'mul
Vulcan
Doctor
skilled at healing and knowledgeable about biology and zenobiology.

Ensign Sean Jaffres
Human
Science officer
high investigation, knowledge science and computers.

Ensign West
Human
Security officer
Handy in a fight, a good shot.

Halaku
January 17th, 2017, 07:55
I am going to be offline Wednesday and Thursday so I'm going to call Thursday night as the deadline for voting on dates and times. I will lock in the date Friday morning. I can shift the start time plus or minus an hour if people need me to just let me know.

bigboom
January 17th, 2017, 10:34
Unfortunately, the dates and time don't work for me but just chiming in to say it sounds like fun and I'd join if I could. Hope all goes smoothly and welcome to FG Halaku!

Jimbo
January 17th, 2017, 21:26
I tried to apply on the calendar I hope took.

Halaku
January 17th, 2017, 22:23
I've just accepted on the calendar Jimbo
Welcome aboard.

Halaku
January 17th, 2017, 22:24
Thanks bigboom.

goodmanje
January 18th, 2017, 02:51
This sounds awesome!

Wookiee420
January 18th, 2017, 08:00
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to play!!!!!! I'll be any of those, engineer sounds fun too :)

Halaku
January 18th, 2017, 20:36
If you would apply on the calender you would be welcome there is room for one more, if it's already full i will keep you in mind if someone can't make it and if there are enough extra players i may run the adventure again.

Halaku
January 19th, 2017, 19:25
Im going to confirm this sunday are we all happy with the time? I can shift it an hour or so in each direction if needed.
I plan to use the fgcon teamspeak server https://www.fg-con.com/information/teamspeak/ and make a new room in the savage worlds section.
I'll be online from about an hour before start time.

Wookiee420
January 19th, 2017, 19:46
I have 11 dogs so mornings are difficult for me..i will try my hardest to make it but no guarantees

BDaniel
January 19th, 2017, 19:48
I am good with the time as posted but would have no issue if you needed to slide it left or right by an hour.

Wookiee420
January 19th, 2017, 19:58
later is better for me :)

Halaku
January 19th, 2017, 20:31
Ive added an hour later startime to the calender if people would like to vote on it.
If you're a bit late Wookiee don't worry too much I'll run your character until you can join.

Wookiee420
January 19th, 2017, 20:39
sweet :)

Halaku
January 20th, 2017, 12:27
I have confirmed this Sunday at 3pm GMT
I'll be available from at least 1:30

BDaniel
January 22nd, 2017, 04:24
Halaku,
I will see you Sunday. I may...more than likely have to leave early. The wife changed my plans by coming back into town early and I will need to leave and pick her up. If you have a full crew, I do not wish to take up a slot but if not I would like you to beam me aboard.

SF
BDaniel

Halaku
January 22nd, 2017, 09:22
If goodmanje is still interested then we have a full crew if not you would be welcome to join if briefly.

Halaku
January 22nd, 2017, 15:11
We are on teamspeak in the savage startrek room off the savage worlds channel

BDaniel
January 22nd, 2017, 19:31
Halaku,
Great game, thank you for hosting it. Also thank you to the members of the away team. Last, thank the lucky stars Ensign West made it back to the ship despite wearing a red shirt.

SF
BDaniel

Jimbo
January 22nd, 2017, 19:41
Can't get into the Teamspeak server.

BDaniel
January 22nd, 2017, 19:49
Can't get into the Teamspeak server.

Jimbo,
We are done and the server is down. The game started at 10 am EST (GMT -5)...which is 3 pm GMT. I am sorry you missed it. It was a great adventure.

GunbunnyFuFu
January 22nd, 2017, 20:35
Indeed...thanks for hosting Halaku! Enjoyed it immensely! If you ever run again, please let me know!

And thanks to the other players for a great time!

Chris/Gunbunnyfufu

Eru the One
January 22nd, 2017, 22:25
The others said it all, had a great time, hope we get to see if Ensign West makes it next time ;).

Eru

Halaku
January 22nd, 2017, 22:37
Thanks guys, that was a fun game, now I'll just have to see about expanding on it for a future game.

Wookiee420
January 22nd, 2017, 23:12
i am so sorry i missed it, i shouldnt sign up to play because that time is really not good for me :(

BDaniel
January 23rd, 2017, 00:00
Repelling a Borg incursion could be a good premise for your next oneshot.

Halaku
January 23rd, 2017, 08:17
i am so sorry i missed it, i shouldnt sign up to play because that time is really not good for me :(
No problem, life has a way of happening.

Halaku
January 24th, 2017, 12:50
Repelling a Borg incursion could be a good premise for your next oneshot.
That's certainly an interesting idea, I will ponder it.

Once I have the next oneshot sorted I will post it in here and add new dates to the calendar.