PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5E D&D Tuesday evenings GMT+9 (Japan time zone)

spoofer
January 15th, 2017, 08:54
FG License: Ultimate license (I provide everything; you just need to show up.)
Game System: 5e
Campaign: Storm King's Thunder

Newbie players are welcome!!

Time Zone: GMT+9 (Japan)
Day of week and time: Tuesdays 7:30 p.m., for three hours. Weekly.
If new game, planned start date: This is a new campaign, and we will start at level three.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Ideally, TeamSpeak, and if that fails, then Skype

Role play & Combat mix: 50/50 This is an estimation.
Number of Players in game & needed: I need two more players
Character starting level & equipment: level 1, equipment is bought with standard rules.
Character restrictions: No evil, or non-helpful characters. Only PHB races and classes. No multiclass unless your levels are balanced in both classes. The campaign is tougher on non-human races, other than elves. But you are welcome to try it.

I am fairly relaxed but don't enjoy rules lawyers or power gamers. I heavily reward light role playing. If you struggle with role playing even a little bit, then you might not enjoy this game. I have a few very special and different way of doing things, and few other requirements. We can worry about the details if you are interested.

Please send a private message with the following:
Your real name
Confirmation that this time zone works for you
Whether or not you need a tutorial in FG
Whether or not you are new to 5E

New players are welcome. I just need to plan a training session for you.

Kevin

Atua
January 15th, 2017, 10:18
Spoofer, long time no see. Good luck with finding recruits, shouldn't take too long. I am busy on the Tuesday nights so I won't be applying.

spoofer
January 19th, 2017, 07:02
Atua, thanks! So far no luck. and I need two payers. This is a tough time zone to fill.

K.

Atua
January 19th, 2017, 10:54
I am actually surprised as I saw quite a few east coast Australians looking for a game recently. It's a shame as I got into a game just before you posted interest looking for others, otherwise I would have joined up.

Mantra
January 19th, 2017, 11:02
Just PM'd you Kevin

spoofer
January 20th, 2017, 12:09
WE are now full. Thanks everyone for your interest!