PDA

View Full Version : Question Item forging

Dragontail
January 15th, 2017, 05:06
So i want to combine a ring of water walking (for example) with a longsword and then make it +1
Item forger lets me create add longsword and then template of +1 weapon but wont let me add the ring. Am I doing something wrong again?

Side Note: Recently changed my email address as I switched providers and no longer have access to old one...If i try to change it it asks me for my password which (since they were all auto saved) i cant seem to find, any suggestions?

damned
January 15th, 2017, 05:11
So i want to combine a ring of water walking (for example) with a longsword and then make it +1
Item forger lets me create add longsword and then template of +1 weapon but wont let me add the ring. Am I doing something wrong again?

Side Note: Recently changed my email address as I switched providers and no longer have access to old one...If i try to change it it asks me for my password which (since they were all auto saved) i cant seem to find, any suggestions?

Its saved in your browser - which browser? Its easy to retrieve from there.

Zacchaeus
January 15th, 2017, 11:28
More information of using the Forge here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Item_Sheet#Using_The_Forge).

Basically you can only combine items of the same type; so you can't combine a Longsword with a ring since they are different types.

Dragontail
January 15th, 2017, 19:29
saved in google chrome

damned
January 15th, 2017, 22:52
saved in google chrome

Customize, Settings, Show Advanced Settings, Manage Passwords.