PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players, 5e D&D Curse of Strahd

ChaosGuardian
January 14th, 2017, 22:19
FG License: Ultimate license, just need the demo.
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Est USA
Day of week and time: Mondays 5pm Weekly
If new game, planned start date: january 16th or 23rd, depending on how long it takes for people to sign up.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 5 hours, give or take.
Term:Playing through the campaign from start to finish.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used:Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50 This is an estimation.
Number of Players in game & needed: I have one, need 2-4 more.
Character starting level & equipment:level 1, equipment is bought with standard rules.
Character restrictions: Only core races and classes.

Details of your scenario: No evil characters allowed! We will be starting game in Daggerford in the forgotten realms.

I am fairly relaxed but don't enjoy rules lawyers or power gamers. Treat the other players and myself with respect. If a rule comes into contention, I will make a call and we'll play it that way until the end of the session. I may be incorrect but i will try and be fair about it. If a problem arises with me or another player, let me know and I will work through it if possible in private with the player. Remember to have fun despite the dark dreary atmosphere of Barovia!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2356

damned
January 14th, 2017, 22:48
Welcome ChaosGuardian - have fun!

Tylindell28
January 15th, 2017, 00:45
A friend and I are very interested. We need to double check our schedules just in case, but we would definitely love to join this campaign if you still have room.

Tylindell28
January 15th, 2017, 01:07
Ok, my friend and I are absolutely available and happy to join the game, if you still have room. We've double checked, and it works out. We shall await your response/instructions eagerly.

Seya
January 15th, 2017, 01:10
Great campaign have fun

whitepinkbun
January 15th, 2017, 02:45
I'm super keen too!

can I get a PM if you have room?

ChaosGuardian
January 15th, 2017, 11:52
Ok, my friend and I are absolutely available and happy to join the game, if you still have room. We've double checked, and it works out. We shall await your response/instructions eagerly.

There should be room. Sign up through the calendar. I'll pm you with my skype name. Add me there. :)

Dead Bear
January 15th, 2017, 15:00
Do you still need people if so I would like to join. Fair warning I just got Fantasy Grounds so I will probably need help getting set up

whitepinkbun
January 15th, 2017, 21:42
19 minutes untill the first session is ment to start so I am assuming we didnt quite get enough people together? hehe

damned
January 15th, 2017, 21:48
19 minutes untill the first session is ment to start so I am assuming we didnt quite get enough people together? hehe

You are only 24 hours early whitepinkbun...

ChaosGuardian
January 16th, 2017, 02:46
Yeah, it's supposed to be tomorrow. I hope I didn't mess somthing up in the scheduling. We have room for 5 players, and last I checked we had four. Spots are first come first served according to the calendar.

Tylindell28
January 16th, 2017, 02:51
Well the calendar appears to list us by timezone, not order of applicants. Unless you can see when we applied, I see no way of being able to tell that I and Withers applied before ShinEnma, Deadbear, and 73skip.

whitepinkbun
January 16th, 2017, 11:29
You are only 24 hours early whitepinkbun...

Whoops my bad very sorry I used a bad website to tell when it was.

Tylindell28
January 16th, 2017, 11:39
I'm very confused as to the time of this event. To one of my friends, it says 10 pm easter, to me it says 6pm Eastern, and on the post it says 5pm Eastern.

Daemini
January 16th, 2017, 14:26
I'm very confused as to the time of this event. To one of my friends, it says 10 pm easter, to me it says 6pm Eastern, and on the post it says 5pm Eastern.

Make sure you adjust your time zone in your profile settings. It will show the time of the game per whatever you have set on profile.

ChaosGuardian
January 16th, 2017, 17:57
It is supposed to be 5pm eastern. and yeah, there was no way to tell who was first, so I just picked one. A bit unfair, and I'm sorry for that, but there was no way otherwise that I could come up with. :(

ChaosGuardian
January 16th, 2017, 20:08
I have the server open now if people want to come on early for character building and such. Otherwise see you guys at 5pm est!

wwgross66
January 17th, 2017, 13:59
Is there still room? I am looking for a game on Mondays or Tuesdays.

ORMC PHANTOM
January 19th, 2017, 01:41
id love to join yer game if u ahve room please hit me up thank you

ChaosGuardian
January 19th, 2017, 03:41
We are full up at the moment, sorry guys.