PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game any Time/Day MST US, Pathfinder Adventure Path

HogarthUndead
January 14th, 2017, 22:14
FG License: Standard.

Time Zone: Mountain time zone, currently MST.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I have a flexible schedule and should be able to make most any day or time work. Looking for a weekly game.

Term: Ideally, I’m looking to run through an entire adventure path

Voice: I can voice chat any time day or night.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder (not CORE)

Game System Experience: AD&D, D&D 3 & 3.5, WoD old and new, Aberrant, Shadowrun 2nd 3rd and 4th, Mutants and Masterminds, Army of Darkness RPG, FATE accelerated, FATE core, Fiasco, Everquest tabletop, Star Wars d20 rpg
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I’ve made a few characters and played a handful of sessions for Shadowrun 4e and Mutants & Masterminds. I am relatively new in terms of experience with FG.

Character Type Preferred: Flexible, I tend to enjoy making characters and have been working on more than half a dozen characters that fill many different roles using the online d20 resource. Here is a link to two recent submissions of mine (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5L0Gvjf4AgWekNyc2JBdHNYSTQ), just for an example.

About me: I have played and GMed various systems for well over a decade. Moreover, I joined a couple games in fantasy grounds but unfortunately nothing that lasted beyond two sessions. Just recently I developed an interest in pathfinder through the spin off Mummy’s Mask adventure card game. Unfortunately, I haven’t managed to land a spot in a pathfinder game yet.