PDA

View Full Version : I cant remove maps from my games?

Gunphantom
January 14th, 2017, 03:21
So I use several outside sourced maps for my games. I drag them into my maps in game, but once I am done with them I right click and then click delete annnd the map gets removed. However if I close and reopen maps / close fantasy grounds and reopen it the map is there again. It is literally filling my maps section with stuff I wont be using again. How do I actually delete a map entirely from the game.

Moon Wizard
January 14th, 2017, 03:24
Just remove the file from the images folder in the campaign, and the image records will be removed permanently.

Regards,
PG

Gunphantom
January 14th, 2017, 05:30
Wow.... I feel soooo dumb now. I have been so annoyed with this lol. thanks so much. next thing I need to figure out is how to edit character sheets from MM, volos ect

Zacchaeus
January 14th, 2017, 09:31
Wow.... I feel soooo dumb now. I have been so annoyed with this lol. thanks so much. next thing I need to figure out is how to edit character sheets from MM, volos ect

You can't edit them directly. Open the NPC list in the Campaign (big button on the right) and clickand drag the NPC you want to edit and then drop it back down in the same window. This creates a copy which you can now edit (remember to click the unlock button top right first).