PDA

View Full Version : Die Rolls in the Chat Window

Aljavar
October 20th, 2005, 06:12
I have purchased the product and haven't seen an option to change the way the die rolls appear in the chat window. In my opinion, they are too large and take up space in the window that should be primarily kept for chat. They push the text around them, taking up triple the chat area...

If there were a way to select between the large die roll displays, or small die roll displays, or simple text displays, I would choose between the last two every time.

Also, I would love it if there were tabs on the top or side of the chat window to toggle between 'whispers' per player or OOC chat (which highlighted when there was new info) in order to organize and maximize the amount of chat visible and the way the chat appeared, I would definetly use the feature. I believe someone has already posted that request somewhere in the boards already...

Just suggestions about some things that I would use and would promote my use of the product. Keep up the good work! Thanks for your time!

Bumamgar
October 20th, 2005, 15:21
I would just like to add my voice in favor of both of these suggestions :)

Thank you

abatishko
October 20th, 2005, 20:16
YES! YES! YES! on smaller dice results!

Spyke
October 21st, 2005, 19:26
I don't suppose they could be big when they're rolled and then shrink later...?

Perhaps when the initiative moves on or, or after a certain number of subsequent messages?