PDA

View Full Version : LFP(1 to 2) - Legacy of the Crystal Shard [5E] - Friday Night game 8pm to 12am EST

DMdomination
January 12th, 2017, 04:36
To expand on the title of the post.

I am going to be running Legacy of the Crystal Shard in 5E rules on Friday nights from 8pm to 12am EST weekly. Looking for 1 to 2 players, depending on a a few outside variables with focus on reliability. The game will start either January 20th or 27th depending on how smoothly things go between now and then.

The game will be mostly voice during the game and there will be sound effects and music played during the game. You will need a standard Fantasy Grounds License to qualify. My DM style is very reactionary, meaning I do my best to allow the players to determine the course and speed of the game and not lead the group around by the nose. I have about 20 years experience in DMing and do not at all mind teaching new players so don't worry if you're new. Two of the current players are fairly new to D&D altogether. We will be using Teamspeak in addition to fantasy grounds and possibly Obsidian Portal. (haven't quite made the decision yet).

It is substantially easier for me to reply to inquires via email at [email protected] so if you want a more timely response, you'd be better off emailing me there. I'll try to check this once or twice at day. Please feel free to ask any questions you have and i'll do my best to answer them

BB