PDA

View Full Version : Compatible themes

mhorgunn
January 11th, 2017, 17:45
What at this present time are the compatible themes used with the latest updates?

Zacchaeus
January 11th, 2017, 18:25
What at this present time are the compatible themes used with the latest updates?

Can you expand on what you mean please. I'm not understanding the question. And for what ruleset?

mhorgunn
January 11th, 2017, 19:07
Sorry ... D&D5e

Zacchaeus
January 11th, 2017, 19:57
For 5e there are two 'official' themes - the standard one and a Wizards one. There's also a number of extensions (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22975-5E-Community-extensions) which provide additional - not standard themes.

In addition there are a number of decal extensions which are officially released with certain adventure modules.

Nickademus
January 11th, 2017, 20:01
He means which themes have been updated to be compatible with FG 3.2.1. Most of them aren't from what I've seen.

The Smiteworks ones are.
The Pro and Gap ones are.

I think that's it, as the wood and dungeon themes weren't updated last time I checked.

mhorgunn
January 11th, 2017, 22:02
Thanks! I Like the Wizards one but stopped using after the first patch as it acted a little glitchie. I think I am using the Smiteworks one right now. Its the Leather bound one with the stitching. Right? On my tutorial game the dice tower hasn't shown up even though I have changed the game mode (player/DM/all), restarted the game, updated, and clicked the options button a bunch of times. My ongoing game uses the same theme and the dice tower is there.

Trenloe
January 11th, 2017, 22:25
Dice tower will only appear on the GM side if the "Chat: Show GM rolls" setting is enabled. There's no need for the GM to see the dice tower otherwise, as their rolls are normally hidden. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Options

Zacchaeus
January 11th, 2017, 22:25
Only the players see the dice tower normally, (unless the DM has show GM Rolls turned on) and there's only option for Dice Tower on or off. Are you using the correct option; It's Table: Dice Tower in the Game (GM) Menu.

I just checked and it is working. Are you using any extensions?

Ninj'd!

Nickademus
January 11th, 2017, 22:45
I think all the problems with the Wizards 5e theme were fixed.

mhorgunn
January 12th, 2017, 13:52
Thanks Zaccheaus! I know I originally setit up that way. It must of gotten switched back off and I didn't see it when I was looking at it.
Thank you for your patience.

mhorgunn
January 12th, 2017, 13:54
I think all the problems with the Wizards 5e theme were fixed.

So do you know if the Wizard fonts that go with it are okay?