PDA

View Full Version : Need a rogue -Wed evenings, 7pm PST, 5E, the Bards Tale

HavocSmurf
January 10th, 2017, 23:31
Hi there. Attrition has struck the group once again! The party is looking to hire a rogue for some serious dungeon crawling. Stealth skills, locking picking and trap management are in great need.

The next scheduled game night Wed Jan 18th and we will be playing weekly from then on. Please post if you are interested in joining the group.

Also, I have an ultimate licence

Cheers, DM Havoc

HavocSmurf
January 13th, 2017, 02:03
lots of views but no takers? Anyone have any questions or concerns that might be holding them back?

I've created my own version of the 80's PC game, The Bards Tale, but I've cranked it up to 11! Feedback from my players so far is all positive and they are all digging my DM skills. We are only about a 1/4 of the way into the campaign so there is still lots content to roll through.

PC's are currently level 3, with level 4 to hit soon ( I'm using Milestones experience rules)

Cheers, DM Havoc

damned
January 13th, 2017, 02:08
You might also post if this is a 5e game r what ruleset is based on. Maybe post some screenshots or storyline if you are not getting takers :)

spite
January 13th, 2017, 02:18
This sounds right up my alley. Unforunately it's a mite too early for me (4pm my time). Looks fantastic though, and I hope you find a good fit for the spot!

HavocSmurf
January 13th, 2017, 02:30
Thanks Dammned. I took it for granted that 5E in the header refered to the ruleset, which may have been an error :)

We are playing D&D 5E ruleset!
I am sharing the Players Handbook Deluxe, Princes of the Apocolypse Players Companion and Fifth Edition Feats for player rescources if you need them.

Remedeez
January 13th, 2017, 02:47
Hi! This sounds super fun! Is the Rogue character already made, and just needing a person to fill out the spot of a player who left? Or are you needing someone to come in with their own character, but be a Rogue?

I'd love to join, this is a good time for me. I've only EVER DM'd for many many years, and have been DYING to get into a game where I could just be a player for once! Heh.

damned
January 13th, 2017, 03:41
Thanks Dammned. I took it for granted that 5E in the header refered to the ruleset, which may have been an error :)

We are playing D&D 5E ruleset!
I am sharing the Players Handbook Deluxe, Princes of the Apocolypse Players Companion and Fifth Edition Feats for player rescources if you need them.

So totally missed it!

HavocSmurf
January 13th, 2017, 04:31
Looks like Remedeez is in! Cheers