PDA

View Full Version : DM looking to be a player, 5e D&D.

Gunphantom
January 10th, 2017, 19:58
Hello I am Brandon. I am looking for a 5e game pretty much anytime or day, outside of 12:30-4:30 pm central on Saturday. I am entirely new to fantasy grounds, but not to 5e. I am currently a DM to a 1 1/2 yr campaign. I am interested in playing any class, but I would prefer battlemaster fighter, Paladin, Bard, and if I roll well enough melee warlock, trickster rogue, or monk. I have a few backstories for characters depending on what I end up playing. If you are interested or have any questions for me plz feel free to ask. I have the ultimate license, PHB, DMG, Volo's, ToB, MM, BoLS, and a few various other expansions. I have some experience with fantasy grounds as I have moved my campaign over here from roll 20, but it is limited. I would prefer a longer lasting game that met weekly, rp/pvp 60/40 or 50/50.

Gunphantom
January 12th, 2017, 20:49
No invites so far so i'm just bumping lol.

JohnD
January 12th, 2017, 22:12
Don't wait for DMs to approach you. 5e fills up fast and all a DM needs to do is say there's an opening so most don't even look at who is poking to play because they turn around and their group is full.

wthrasherb
January 22nd, 2017, 04:54
Check out my post below and see if it interests you...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36210-LF-4-5-Players-Weekly-Long-Term-D-amp-D-5E-Primeval-Thule-(D-amp-D-Conan)