PDA

View Full Version : Add Encounter Error

Slalom
January 10th, 2017, 19:07

Does anyone know why i get this error when i try to add an encounter to combat tracker?

Thank you.

Trenloe
January 10th, 2017, 19:21
Which ruleset are you using? Does it happen for all encounters are just specific ones? Do you have any extensions loaded?

Slalom
January 10th, 2017, 19:42
After you asked me for my extensions i closed them all and then the error disapeard. So it one of my extensions. Thank you for your help.

EDIT:
It was the Encounter Difficulty Calculator ext. (5e)

Trenloe
January 10th, 2017, 23:28
Are you sure that it is the Encounter Difficulty Calculator extension that is causing this issue? That error message seems to indicate it is the code in the Enhanced Imaged extension that is raising the error.

Make sure you're running v2.0.3 of the enhanced images extension, then see if you get the error. I've just tried to reproduce with the latest versions the enhanced images extension and the encounter difficulty extension and I can't reproduce the error.

If you still get the error please let us know:
1) Version of the CoreRPG and 5E ruleset as listen in the chat window when you load the campaign. These should both be v3.2.1.
2) Version of the enhanced images extension as shown in the char window. This should be v2.0.3.

Then list the steps to reproduce.

This will help us to narrow down what the issue is. Thanks.