PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5E DM/Player LFG - MST

damned
January 10th, 2017, 11:06
https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/0/144512942751225002/

Hello, I Have been a DM on and off for over 20 years and I am new to fantasy grounds. I am looking for a group of players to either join or to start our own. Ideally I would like to play a few times as a player before starting my own campaign in my own setting.

My setting is an entire world called Alterris where all (NPC) Elves are evil. There is a some what Egyptian type of theme for the High Elves; Wood Elves are slavers; and Drow remain as Drow have always been. There is a definite focus on the elements and nearly every climate and terrain type will be available. All 5E races and classes allowed

This Campaign / world is a sandbox where I hope my players can go and do what they want, when they want but it also has an overarching story to it.

If you are interested please let me know. I live in Arizona (US) and I am in (MST) timezone; typically in the winter one hour ahead of PST and even with Central.

I am available to play on most week nights starting at 7:00 PM or on Sundays time there is flexible.

Dont reply here, reply over there...