PDA

View Full Version : Player Looking for Game

OldJarhead
January 9th, 2017, 02:17
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: US Central Time Zone
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Available Sun, Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri anytime after 6:00 (US Central)
Term: Would love a long term game/group
Voice: I have Teamspeak, Discord, Curse, Ventrilo, Skype (Prefer Teamspeak)

Game System Preferred: Looking for a D&D 5E group, I'm really into that system

Game System Experience: Have been playing 5E for around a year now, using FG about the same

Fantasy Grounds Experience: As stated above, I have been on FG for about a year. Have tried Roll20, but I don't really like it. I am still learning FG though, seems I learn something new almost every session.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play basic characters, Human, Elf, Half-elf. Fighters, Paladins, Clerics. I am currently running a Halfling Rogue in a group and I am enjoying him. I tend to stay away from casters though and I'm not quick witted enough to run a Bard although I think I would like to try that one day.

About me: I'm a decent fellow (I think anyway), enjoy the RP and the story more than the sword and board (but who doesn't like killing monsters every once in a while?). I'm ALWAYS on time, ready to go and I don't miss sessions EVER. My wife and I are "empty nesters" and I get off work no later than 5:00 pm (US Central). She has her crafting and I have D&D!! I'm not into arguing with a DM or trying to "win at D&D". I love to work with a group as part of the group and to develop as a character and as a group. I don't try to tell other players what their characters should do in a fight or in a RP situation. I understand that death can be part of the story and if I make a mistake as a player, my character and the other characters in the group could pay for it.