Day of week and time: Wednesday, 18:30
If new game, planned start date: 11/01/2017
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hrs, weekly
Term: 1 -2 sessions

Text or Voice: Voice only
Voice software used: FG Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40 / 60
Number of Players in game & needed: 1 - 5
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 10, starting gear.
Character restrictions: only races and classes from published wotc books.

Details of your scenario: Tomb of Horrors, the Chris Perkins conversion from Dungeon Magazine.
Looking to run as a one shot, over 1 - 2 sessions. Sign up to the calendar and have a lvl 10 character ready made if possible, or else we can create one on the day. Any questions comment here or private message me. Thanks!

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2341

j624
January 10th, 2017, 03:14
I've applied on the calendar, though I was the 6th person to apply, so I may be out of luck. Regardless of that, how would you like ability scores to be generated? I generally prefer rolling because it's more fun, but most DMs want you to roll with them present, understandably. However, that makes it difficult to fully generate a character beforehand. I dislike the standard array because I don't like having a score below 10, but I can live with point-buy. It's up to you what you want to allow, though.

flashingturtle
January 10th, 2017, 09:55
hi there, point buy , standard array is fine, if you want to roll (4d6 dropping the lowest and rerolling 1's) do it on the night in front of everyone.

you are number 6 so you can have the standby slot incase we have a no show, and ill accept you into the game.

flashingturtle
January 10th, 2017, 09:56
This thread is now closed, thanks everyone!