PDA

View Full Version : Active Pathfinder Group LFM

GM BK
January 8th, 2017, 00:25
Diehards is an active group of Pathfinder players and GM's that host various adventure path's across multiple evenings.

Unfortunately, we're losing a member to RL issues, and are looking for his replacement for our Saturday Night group. The session starts at 6:00pm EST and runs until 10:00pm EST. We are currently running Rise of the Runelords and are ready to start Chapter 4, The Fortress of the Stone Giants. Once this AP is finished, we will be running another AP of the group's choosing.

We do have some house rules. Those can be found here: Diehard's Official House Rules (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xsKd79Dgvw4vMqGySfkAYkgt-yJQuzz5kbFfmxWKQzM/edit?usp=sharing)

We also run sessions on other nights, but those are all currently full. Regardless, when an opening occurs, we prefer to fill slots from active members first. Those extra sessions are on Wednesday's and Friday's, each with their own Adventure Path.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to PM myself, Victor, Vhok or Xazil.

Thanks for taking the time to read this! :)

Vhok
January 8th, 2017, 00:44
I'm usually around all night send me a pm if your interested in joining

GM BK
January 8th, 2017, 01:44
I should also probably mention that a standard license is currently required. :)

Vhok
January 9th, 2017, 01:33
still looking

Vhok
January 10th, 2017, 06:08
currently we are full again. thank you for your interest. we will post again if things change.