PDA

View Full Version : LFG DnD 3.5 or 5E

TyGeR_STD
January 7th, 2017, 21:44
Thank you for looking

FG License: none, willing to buy if i can find a good group

Time Zone: EST, but i work night shift so I have odd hours. Look for a game late Saturday night early Sunday morning. Hoping for something weekly or bi-weekly. Could do a Thursday or Friday game during the day

Term: looking for long term game, willing to do a one shot with group to see if we are a good fit.

Voice: I can use any required, TS, mumble, Discord, Skype, ect.

Game System Preferred: DnD 3.5, 5E, or pathfinder, even willing to try Dungeon World

Game System Experience: most experience with 3.5, have done some 5E online.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: No experience with FG, have used Roll20. Im a fast learner.

Character Type Preferred: willing to play almost anything. Mostly play range character types.

About me: 38, male, married with kids. Use to play pen and paper 3.5 with friends years ago but as we all got older we couldn't keep the games going. I enjoy more combat heavy games but don't mind some role play. I'm easy going person that's looking to get back into DnD. Because of my work schedule I have a limited window that i can set aside for games. Late Saturday night 11pm EST or Sunday morning 12am-1am EST and game running 3 to 4 hours up until 6am-ish Sunday morning. Could do a Thursday or Friday morning game anytime from 9am EST till 4pm EST.

PM me with any questions
Thanks