PDA

View Full Version : Missing D And D 5E Complete Core Class Pack from Library

tiberiusjones
January 7th, 2017, 02:42
I ordered the 5ED complete character core class pack, but i dont see it in my library, what should I see? Please help, thanks.

Answulf
January 7th, 2017, 03:08
Hi Tiberius, welcome to FG!

From the Library window, click on the Modules button in the bottom left. That is where all of your books are. You will see the PHB - open the little book icon under it by dragging it right-to-left like you are turning the pages and it will become available in your library.

If you are GMing, you can also set which books are usable or blocked for your players by dragging the little red X and green check onto them.

Trenloe
January 7th, 2017, 03:23
If you don't see the book in your library after you've loaded up at 5E campaign then you need to run an update to download the module. Exit FG to the main strart screen, click the "Settings" button, then the "Update" button in the middle of the window, enter your FG website username and password, press login and your purchases will be registered. Then click the "OK" button and then Update - your new product/s should be downloaded as part of the update.

You should only have to enter your username and password once, it will store it for future updates.

LordEntrails
January 7th, 2017, 03:24
Make sure you run an Update on the FG launch screen (and that you have entered your username and password in the settings). After you make a purchase on the FG Store, you have to update your installation.

If you've sone that, then what Answulf says is the next step.

tiberiusjones
January 7th, 2017, 04:51
Thanks guys.