PDA

View Full Version : PFC #3-25 Storming the Diamond Gate (CORE) Sunday, 8 January

d1wright
January 6th, 2017, 20:45
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

Agents of the Pathfinder Society have discovered the location of a back door into their private demiplane that puts the entire realm at risk of plunder and exploitation at the hands of the Aspis Consortium. Rather than close the access point into their adventuring paradise, however, the Decemvirate sends a crack team of Pathfinders to secure the gate for future Society use... at any cost.

Written by Larry Wilhelm.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2340

Reminder that this is a CORE game and requires the use of characters registered as CORE with Paizo.

Please send me or attach to this thread your XML and latest Chronicle. Thanks.

cmdisc
January 6th, 2017, 20:50
On board with this one. Will post Fengard after I have him cleaned up from the last adventure. Dying is messy business.

d1wright
January 6th, 2017, 21:37
You were told not to swim within 2 hours of eating...

Blackfoot
January 6th, 2017, 21:39
Zwootwick is in. I'll post his info when I get home from the office.

Inventory Tracking Sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hTJnjwcP7uwq2B9O0b4KJ7Ht1OJQhVyJsR9JJTjqoKw/edit?usp=sharing)

bsktballchmp85
January 6th, 2017, 22:26
im def in with this one with geltonk and sorry about you dying last time everything got drawn out and I was basically out of spells, which is amazing but im much more prepared this time

bsktballchmp85
January 6th, 2017, 23:37
here you go man only thing I need help on are the effects for prayer

HoloGnome
January 7th, 2017, 00:33
I am finally home for once and can play this one. Not sure which character - Banthis maybe.

cmdisc
January 7th, 2017, 00:52
im def in with this one with geltonk and sorry about you dying last time everything got drawn out and I was basically out of spells, which is amazing but im much more prepared this time

No problem there. Dying was my fault. I had completely forgotten about the temp hpts, without which he'd have dropped unconscious after one hit and been fine. But with those extra hpts, he was attacked twice and then dropped from rage...which was then enough to kill him off. CON deaths are not fun. Cue Unchained Barbarian. ;)

Vladlock
January 7th, 2017, 00:54
i would love to get in on this but will have to bring a pregen.

cmdisc
January 7th, 2017, 02:49
Looks like we're the 6-7 subtier. :)

Umm....how are we on social and knowledge skills?

Blackfoot
January 7th, 2017, 03:09
Looks like we're the 6-7 subtier. :)

Umm....how are we on social and knowledge skills?Zwoot is rather diplomatic and can tell a convincing story when needed...
and he knows a little about nature and the arcane... but only a little.

d1wright
January 7th, 2017, 04:20
Anyone wishing to bring a pregen should find or build an XML and sent it to me along with the latest chronicle for the character it will be applied to. If it's a new character, let me know what their PFS# is and ensure that it's created as CORE. Thanks.

bsktballchmp85
January 7th, 2017, 17:45
im also pretty diplomatic and know about arcana history religion planes and nobles. I know linguistics good at sensing if somebody is lying know some spellcraft. I mean come on I am an astronomer lol

cmdisc
January 7th, 2017, 17:51
Here are Fengard and Gorduvo.

JWMK
January 7th, 2017, 21:59
Signed up the calendar - 99% I can make it, if not, I will withdraw tonight to leave the open spot. Will send Vul'gars files across ASAP.

JK

Vladlock
January 8th, 2017, 04:51
Here is the pregen for Merisiel since it seems that the party is lacking in the rogue department. (thx HG). Also here is the last chronicle for Hollip who will be the recipient of the chronicle for this adventure.

Vladlock
January 8th, 2017, 09:47
sorry for the late notice guys, but im going to have to bow out on this one, had some home stuff come up. ill catch the next one

JWMK
January 8th, 2017, 17:59
I am about 15 minutes running late. Be online ASAP.

JK