PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder bug report (critical damage)

Evion
January 6th, 2017, 04:52
this is a bug i encounter while messing around with crits, so it seems when i roll a group of attacks on the same target the crit works fine, but if i make 4 attacks on 4 different targets, without the targeting system, it only rolls one critical damage and at a random target, for this i place no confirm crits, just auto crits, and critical treat of 2 to 20 to crit on the weapon

damned
January 6th, 2017, 07:10
I think you need to roll damage after each roll for the critical to be remembered.... I could be wrong....

Lillhans
January 6th, 2017, 08:28
I think you need to roll damage after each roll for the critical to be remembered.... I could be wrong....

Yeah. Personally, I don't use the full attack option since multiple targets aren't going to work well with it anyway.

Trenloe
January 6th, 2017, 13:59
Yeah, critical damage is just a global toggle, it doesn't remember which target a critical attack was made against. As you'll see from the screenshots you posted, the first damage roll is critical the rest aren't - this is due to the toggle being set with the last critical attack roll and then unset after the first damage roll.