PDA

View Full Version : CC3+ attempt

mhorgunn
January 5th, 2017, 20:11

The above is my first take away from Campaign Cartographer. 5th attempt. Still trying to wrap my head around this. Hope you don't mind some stupid questions.

1.) So in Dungeon Designer, I was trying to do caves using the caves tool. I can make the cave but I can't connect the cave. Josh Plunkett makes it look so easy. I've tried flatting out with the space bar ... and clicking on "e" to connect to add on. I did it once but that was I think, was a happy accident. Any clues? How about adding walls to caves?

2.) Is it possible to add a library of your own assets to the program? Do they need to be a certain size/file type?

Thanks!

Jay_NOLA
January 5th, 2017, 21:23
For 1 can you post your FCW file and or a screenshot. Also the better place to ask is on the ProFantasy forums you'll get a faster response.

2.) Yes, you can import your own images to make symbols. The need to be in png format. Scale gets a bit tricky depending on what they are for. Some mapping styles use different scale symbols. Te manual covers this in good detail and you can find a video tutorial on how to do this on youtube and a PDF one on the ProFantasy website.

Again best place to ask is the ProFantasy forums and to search it. This topic has come up often.

mhorgunn
January 5th, 2017, 21:30
Thanks