PDA

View Full Version : Savage Rifts Extension V1.1

ShotGun Jolly
January 4th, 2017, 17:22
Savage Rifts V1.5 (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByRnUpp6WqJtMEx2M3N6dzR3dHc)

MODERATOR: See post #9 below for a properly packaged extension.

V1.3 Changes - Due to constant changing of code, I had to remove the embedded code for the cyber wear tab on the character sheet. :-( Sorry,
V1.2 Changes - Added acknowledgement of Character Sheet code.
V1.1 Changes - Corrected required changes to work with FG 3.2.1

GunbunnyFuFu
January 4th, 2017, 17:42
Thanks Jolly! I will be using this very soon..saves me from having to come up with my own extension for my Savage Rifts FG game. Superb job!

GB

Riplah
January 5th, 2017, 22:26
I would be very interested in this extension. Thanks

ShotGun Jolly
January 6th, 2017, 05:06
I would be very interested in this extension. Thanks

Yeah, I was asked to change a few things before I share it :) so sometime next week, check back. I should have it done by then.

GunbunnyFuFu
January 6th, 2017, 10:21
Looking forward to this as well!

LongShot
January 8th, 2017, 20:50
I am still waiting for my books and items to ship. I have the .pdfs and am eagerly anticipating your extension ShotGun Jolly!

I have been working on a Savage Palladium (Fantasy) conversion for a private game someday. Too bad I am not more code savvy.

-LongShot

Baufrin
July 30th, 2017, 01:13
Commented out "<!--includefile source="graphics/graphics.xml"/-->" extension now loads however looks like the way inventory was handled changed since your last update. Armor weapons etc do not show up on inventory tab now only lists mundane items. No clue where cyberware is now.

ShotGun Jolly
July 30th, 2017, 07:51
I just updated the extension, see first post.

Due to the constant changing of the code for the Savage Worlds Ruleset, I had to remove the cyber wear tab on the character sheet. As it would no longer work. But the extension should be working again with out issue.

If you find any bugs, let me know. Thanks!

Trenloe
August 17th, 2017, 22:19
The extension linked in post #1 has been packaged up incorrectly. The whole directory has been zipped, not the files within the directory.

Temporary fix attached.

ShotGun Jolly
August 22nd, 2017, 22:39
The extension linked in post #1 has been packaged up incorrectly. The whole directory has been zipped, not the files within the directory.

Temporary fix attached.

Thanks Trenloe, I have been on the road pretty much the day after I posted this.. Only now got a chance to have a look at it...

Ill try and clear things up in the next few days.

Coop
March 18th, 2018, 23:46
Thanks Trenloe, I have been on the road pretty much the day after I posted this.. Only now got a chance to have a look at it...

Ill try and clear things up in the next few days.

Hi: Just trying this Rifts extension out and just trying out Fantasy Grounds. If I put it in the data folder that I found (C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds\Extension) where should this appear and what would be a sign that it's working? The character sheet appears to only have the core arcane backgrounds in it, books only include core books. I'm guessing I haven't gotten the extension working yet. How would I know if it was - what's something I'm supposed to see and anyone have suggestions for troubleshooting?

Thanks

John

Trenloe
March 18th, 2018, 23:54
Welcome to the forums Coop

See my comments and a working extension in post #9.

Some further info on installing extensions here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Data_Files_Overview#Extensions

Once the working extension has been installed, when you create a new Savage Worlds campaign, you should see "Savage Rifts" as an extension to enable in the Create Campaign screen. Enable this and when you load up the campaign you will see a message in the chat window indicating that the extension has been loaded.

Uetha Taylos
January 18th, 2020, 08:22
Has this extension stopped working with the current version of FG? I put it in the extension folder but I don't see it pop up in the load screen with my other extensions.
Thanks.