PDA

View Full Version : UK based mature player/gm seeking a regular commited group

martin1531
January 4th, 2017, 16:43
As is says really. I have GM'd many systems on Roll20 but FG a lot more. Looking for regular games with fun/laid back people. Still learning FG interface so would prefer to start as a player but happy to GM in time.

Enjoy PF, 5e, Cthulhu, Numenaria, Savage Worlds, 13th Age but happy to play anything! I am GMT based. A PF campaign would be great!

Martin

I can play most evenings GMT from 19:00 onwards

keeperofsouls
January 4th, 2017, 17:39
You will want to add what times you can play. Its an easy step to let people know when you are available to play.

martin1531
January 6th, 2017, 16:57
Bump in case anything is happening tonight/weekend

Skellan
January 6th, 2017, 17:35
Hi Martin,

I gm and run a lot of games at GMT friendly times. I do mostly savage worlds but also Call Of Cthulhu 7e. I'll keep you in mind. Are you still free most nights gmt ? and could you commit to a regular session?

martin1531
January 6th, 2017, 17:48
Hi Skellan. Yes, I am committed and would always see a campaign through to the end. There is nothing worse than people quitting. I have never liked pickups myself so I understand your reservations. I love CoC and SW and have played both on FG, but is was about a year ago..

Skellan
January 6th, 2017, 18:13
Cool. Let me see what I can do mate

Halaku
January 9th, 2017, 10:01
Hi Martin

I'm a UK based GM looking for a couple more players for a savage worlds campaign.
If your curious I've posted a thread here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?36011-GM-looking-for-a-couple-more-players-for-Savage-Worlds-Necessary-Evil-Sundays-GMT

--Halaku