PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 2-3 5E players

mgoutside
January 3rd, 2017, 00:16
All We are a group of three 40-50's peeps looking to get similar players on board. We will likely rotate through DM's, I do have an adventure to start. I'm happy to PM with you before we sign you up. We will likely play once a month on either a Tuesday or Wednesday evening (US Pacific Time). We are currently planning on using Google hangouts for our voice and such and the FG for the adventures. If you are interested let me know and we will PM to start to ensure a good fit.

Thanks.

TMO
January 3rd, 2017, 06:15
Hello mgoutside,

I believe your group would be an ideal fit for me. I fit within our age range and I've been looking for a group that meets during hours suited for US Pacific Time. I would appreciate a PM or correspondence here (I'm fine with either) to explore this further.

TMO

jmucchiello
January 3rd, 2017, 06:21
I just turned 49 the other day so I'm still in your range. Depending on your start and end time, I could be available (I'm EST but I work PST hours as my boss is in San Fran.)

Do you have Ultimate? I'm still in the feeling out, demo version only stages of Fantasy Grounds.

keeperofsouls
January 3rd, 2017, 16:45
Hello I am 32 so a little younger then your intended age group but very interested in what you are looking for and what you want to do with this game. I have no problem rotating DM (Dungeon Master is practically all I do). Tuesday evening is great time for me being in an MT time zone.

Movah
January 3rd, 2017, 17:25
I'm right in the wheelhouse for your age group, have some availability Tuesday and/or Wednesday evenings. I'm EST so the later time would work best for me.

I'm brushing up on the rules for 5E, and have not played in quite some time but looking forward to getting back into it with some of the FG features etc.

porthios
January 3rd, 2017, 18:39
Very interested in joining the group. I have been DMing for a very long time and would love to join a group as a PC for a bit, but don't mind DMing if need be. I am 32 in EST, let me know what information you need from me, I would love to chat.

Torchlock
January 5th, 2017, 00:41
I see you have some replies here already but let me know if they don't pan out.

WC5B
January 5th, 2017, 01:03
Would love to join your group if you still have room. Age range is exactly my preference. I am 40 minus 1. LOL Looking for a solid group to learn the new 5E system as I am getting back into RPG's. Played a lot of 2E, GURPS, and Twilight 2000 years ago. If I find a group I am more then willing to upgrade to a paid account if that matters.

Movah
January 6th, 2017, 03:41
Just curios do you have the ultimate license or can we play with demo?

what characters do you already have lined up?

mgoutside
January 6th, 2017, 17:36
Thanks everyone for your interest. We have filled our slots for this campaign. I do hope I can play with all of you at some point.