PDA

View Full Version : Ack, missed the Steam Sale by 10 minutes

Gooberosity
January 2nd, 2017, 18:19
No complaints, I just think it turned out funny. I got a ton of Amazon gift cards for Christmas, converted some of them to Steam bucks (e.g. bought steam cards, waited for them to ship). They arrived today and I was frantically trying to get my steam wallet updated as Valve was automatically changing their sale content. Missed it just over the wire. Any chance of a sale coming up for FGDaze? :) I was looking for DM Guide, and Complete Monster pack, so that 25% goes pretty far.

LordEntrails
January 2nd, 2017, 18:39
No complaints, I just think it turned out funny. I got a ton of Amazon gift cards for Christmas, converted some of them to Steam bucks (e.g. bought steam cards, waited for them to ship). They arrived today and I was frantically trying to get my steam wallet updated as Valve was automatically changing their sale content. Missed it just over the wire. Any chance of a sale coming up for FGDaze? :) I was looking for DM Guide, and Complete Monster pack, so that 25% goes pretty far.
Bummer!
I don't imagine another sale between now and next weekend.
I don't follow or remember too well the regular sales, but I do remember people seeing that the FG sales traditionally match the Steam sales. And I do know you can Google the history of Steam sales to predict when the next one will be.

Myrdin Potter
January 2nd, 2017, 19:09
They have regular, rotating sales of the WoTC books, so if you are patient better pricing will eventually arrive. Not sure if steam and the website are in sync but I assume so.