PDA

View Full Version : LFP DnD 5e - need 3-4 players Saturdays 9 PM CET, planned start 14/1 2017

Springroll
January 2nd, 2017, 10:55
FG License: GM has Ultimate License
Game System: DnD 5e
Time Zone: CET
Day of week and time: Saturdays starting at 9 PM CET
Planned start date: 14/1 2017
Planned Frequency: Weekly and we play for about 3 hours each session
Term: Long term planned, starting with the first module in the "Trail of the Apprentice" Adventure Path - "The Bandit's Lair" and working our way forward 17217
Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 player need 3-4 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Characters
Character restrictions: Core Rulebook Characters

Details of your scenario: The people of Corbin Village are hardy folk, familiar with the dangers of the region. But when a band of orcs raids the village, Sheriff McBride realizes she has more troubles than she can handle and calls on a group of heroes to bring the orcs to justice. To complicate matters, the orcs have stolen an item of great historical value from the local sage, and he wants it back. Can the PCs survive the dangers of a nearby marsh and locate the bandits' hidden lair? If they do, can they take down the orc raiders and recover the sage's precious statue?

This is the first module in the "Trail of the Apprentice" Campaign. This is a newbie friendly campaign.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2336

Diomitus
January 2nd, 2017, 16:54
Hey, what other modules do you plan on running?

PariahTerror
January 2nd, 2017, 16:55
Hey Springroll,

I'd like to join your campaign. I live in the Netherlands so we're in the same Time Zone. At the moment I am also playing as a lvl 5 character in another campaign on every other friday which is my first campaign. So I'm still pretty new to D&D.

I'm looking forward to be in your group.

PariahTerror

Chemir
January 2nd, 2017, 22:06
This sounds interesting, and the time zone works out perfectly. I've played a few games of 5E on Fantasy Grounds, but can't by any means call myself a master of either.

Godt nytt år fra Norge! :)

Springroll
January 3rd, 2017, 06:08
Hey, what other modules do you plan on running? I'm planning on running the entire "Trail of the Apprentice" Campaign, starting with "The Bandit's Cave". Next adventure will be "King's Curse" and the one after that will be "The Thieves' Den" going over all 5 adventure in the series.

Springroll
January 3rd, 2017, 06:21
This sounds interesting, and the time zone works out perfectly. I've played a few games of 5E on Fantasy Grounds, but can't by any means call myself a master of either.

Godt nytt år fra Norge! :)

Gott Nytt År! :)

TyGeR_STD
January 3rd, 2017, 09:19
Im interested in joining your game. I have a lvl 1 ranger that id like to use. Would be willing to play another class. PM me to decuss more

Cnorton11
January 7th, 2017, 02:45
May I join this game? I am new to D&D but I do know some things by watching youtubers play it but I will more than likely need help building a character, maybe some other things, and how to use the fantasy grounds client. I understand if you would rather not have a newbie in your game.

novluis
January 8th, 2017, 03:38
same as the above ive played several times before but it has been years and would really like to relearn so i can call myself a newbie but that time frame is perfect for me if you would be willing to have me

Springroll
January 9th, 2017, 07:37
May I join this game? I am new to D&D but I do know some things by watching youtubers play it but I will more than likely need help building a character, maybe some other things, and how to use the fantasy grounds client. I understand if you would rather not have a newbie in your game.

@Cnorton and novluis, newbies are more than welcome, please apply in the game calendar :)

keyroll
January 9th, 2017, 15:03

Cnorton11
January 12th, 2017, 02:29
Thank you, I'm sorry for the late response I never got a notification.

Gruber
February 22nd, 2017, 16:17
Hey, is the game still open? I've applied long ago on the calendar page, no response still..

Springroll
February 28th, 2017, 15:23
Game is on hiatus, will let you know if it starts up again.

Gruber
February 28th, 2017, 21:15
Game is on hiatus, will let you know if it starts up again. thx