PDA

View Full Version : Need Help With Purchase

Aircop
January 2nd, 2017, 01:41
I purchased Ultimate NPCs - Skullduggery (PFRPG): and Lankhmar: City of Thieves: and they have not shown up in my books in game, what do I do?

AirCop

Zacchaeus
January 2nd, 2017, 01:47
Do you mean that when you open modules from the small button on the Library window that neither modules is on the list?

Moon Wizard
January 2nd, 2017, 01:49
Also, Lankhmar module will only show up when running a SavageWorlds campaign, and the Ultimate NPCs module will only show up when running a PFRPG campaign.

Regards,
JPG

Aircop
January 2nd, 2017, 03:03
crap, well i wish i had not purchased those then, so only ad&d will show up then?

Aircop
January 2nd, 2017, 03:06
if you purchase the D&D Complete Core Class Pack will all of the class packs be contained there in? or do you have to purchase the other packs such as druid and paladin and such?

damned
January 2nd, 2017, 03:18
if you purchase the D&D Complete Core Class Pack will all of the class packs be contained there in? or do you have to purchase the other packs such as druid and paladin and such?

The D&D Complete Core Class Pack contains all the classes and races and spells and other content from the physical Players Handbook. The individual class packs were a way for people to just buy the piece they needed. The CCCP is much, much simpler. If you *just* bought them you can try emailing support@ with as much detail as possible and they *may* be able to help you out.