PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Prefer DnD 5th Central Time Zone

ordaus
January 1st, 2017, 00:08
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Central
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I can am really looking for any day of the week, my time frame is around 2:00 PM until 5:00 PM
Term: Long term
Voice: I'm willing to get what ever is used

Game System Preferred: DnD 5th (looks interesting and fun)
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, New World of Darkness ( Werewolf, Changeling, Vampire, Hunter ), Dnd 3.5 - 4th, Fantasy Flight Deathwatch, Fantasy Flight Only War, Fantasy Flight Dark Heresy
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None looking into the getting started videos on youtube, but like a hands on experience when learning

Character Type Preferred: I have an idea for a warrior I want to try, but usually I'm a Cleric

About me: I have a new born son, which is one of the reasons I want to get into this program since I can't go to any place with him. I try to play miniature war gaming ( Warmahordes primarily but also looking to get into Infinity) I paint miniatures as a hobby for the games I want to play and also if I find any cool minis I think I'd want to have.
I like playing with not so seriouse groups, the ones I've played with so far have primarily been OOC type groups that hit the campaign like a videogame on railroads. I'd like to join a game or be part of a game that develops a world where the character actually means something to that world not just some type of cookie cutter class, at least that would be ideal. I'm not used to roleplaying but I am willing to try.
I'm quiet and reserved at the start of meeting new people but I will open up once I know what I can and can't say lol. If your willing to help a newbie player at this system I'd be very appreciative.

Thank you.

damned
January 1st, 2017, 03:07
Welcome ordaus - have a quick read here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35858-Are-you-new-and-looking-for-game