PDA

View Full Version : chase tracker not sharing to players?

Guintar Teufalman
December 31st, 2016, 18:51
So I'm running a chase using local host and when I share the chase combat tracker it doesn't share to the player view. Also when hitting a new round I get the following
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/combattracker_grouplist.lua"]:282: attempt to index local 'actor' (a nil value)

Mask_of_winter
December 31st, 2016, 22:18
Check your Options.

Guintar Teufalman
January 1st, 2017, 01:05
Thanks!!! that worked to share it but I'm still getting the same error when I click the next round button.

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/combattracker_grouplist.lua"]:282: attempt to index local 'actor' (a nil value)

damned
January 1st, 2017, 01:09
Does the chase tracker require you to add actors from the CT?

Guintar Teufalman
January 1st, 2017, 01:28
That's a good question, I dragged them over from the player and from the NPC's tab...

Guintar Teufalman
January 1st, 2017, 01:48
Nope that did not work, but I figured it out, it's only when the gm cycles round does it happen, if the next actor button is used it works just fine.

Topdecker
January 10th, 2017, 04:05
I've got the same thing going on, but advancing via the NEXT COMBATANT button does not correct it.

Basically, whenever a new round starts, it removes the cards from being visible and then craps out with the scripting error message. The cards are not cleared from the previous round, which probably means that the deck is not getting reshuffled between rounds (not sure that it should, but I suspect so).

I am starting tomorrow's game with a chase which is why I was playing with the chase tracker. I guess that I will have to clear and rebuild the tracker every round.

And I don't know who is responsible for Beasts & Barbarians, but the chase tracker looks a bit off...

https://i.imgur.com/KrLbr7i.png

Like the icons are sitting 10-20 pixels too high or something.

Ixion77
January 13th, 2017, 21:59
Thanks!!! that worked to share it but I'm still getting the same error when I click the next round button.

Same issue with Interface Zero