PDA

View Full Version : Interest check about HARP/ RMC campaigns.

Asterionaisien
December 31st, 2016, 17:22
Hello guys, lately I have been thinkering with the harp/rolemaster classic rulesets, the gears started running, and i got two good ideas for a campaign:

1)A campaign based on forgotten realms Arcane Age: very high magic(everyone casts spells&cantrips), slow way time-travel from the rise of an empire to... no spoilers! :p

2)Old school Mystara setting: demihumans are rare with race&class restricted but every combination is unique (given there are no restrictions as in the old D&D yo can learn everything but with different costs); sci fi elements;strange places; you can eventually become an Immortal.

Why not D&D? Because Harp/RMC have some advantages for the ideas I got (not going into the details here).

I would like to gauge how many people could be interested into these ideas, before committing into them, considering I would have to invest quite a bit learning and buying stuff for the new system.
My Idea would be to play long term once a week on weekdays around 9pm,tentatively on tuesdays/ thursdays or on sunday around same time( i'm more than willing to play twice a week when possible) , but please consider I'm on GMT+1 timezone (gmt+2 on spring/summer).

JC the Roleslayer
January 12th, 2017, 20:16
I am extremely interested in playing a game of rmc. i bought the ruleset and i want to run a game of it eventually. Do you have any tips for me? i want to learn the system really bad

Asterionaisien
January 12th, 2017, 20:29
Check your inbox JC :)