PDA

View Full Version : LFG Tuesday Nights or Saturday Mornings PST

Barak
December 31st, 2016, 10:44
FG License: Full Licence
Time Zone: PST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Tuesday starting at 7pm or Saturday morning starting between 10am and 2pm
Term: Long Term
Voice: Curse, Skype, and Discord primarily.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5e, D&D 4e
Game System Experience: Started with 4e but have been playing more extensively 5e
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Beginner

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing front-liners with a greater tendency for Barbarians, Fighters, Warlords (4e), and Paladins.

About me: I work both as an after school teacher and in a Home for recovering addicts and individuals with mental illness. From my jobs I have learned the value of patience and it is one of the skills I have come to appreciate and develop over the years. I started with this because I have been DMing for the past two years for various groups with my longest lasting group being a year before the campaign came to a close. From the experience of being a DM I have learned a lot about working together and ensuring that everyone has a chance to shine and have fun. What i mean by this is that I have learned to work together with my fellow players to solve conflicts and reach resolutions that make both parties happy. But i also want to say that I enjoy having character drama as long as it is mutual between me and the other player(s). I have no problem with their being conflict between characters and enjoy having it. Let me explain what I mean by this. In a campaign i was part of as a player my character was often the individual who would be pranked by our groups warlock. Now my character would often get mad about it but I the player loved it. I found the experience to be so much fun and highly encouraged the other player to keep it up because it was a fun and interesting character dynamic that made it so the character I was playing felt unique.

I hope I have given you some insights into who I am and how I like to play at the table. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me below and I will respond as quickly as I can.

damned
January 1st, 2017, 03:07
Welcome Barak - have a quick read here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35858-Are-you-new-and-looking-for-game