PDA

View Full Version : A Tide of Darkness

pbridges
December 29th, 2016, 01:55
I have had the luck of running for some great groups of players on Fantasy Grounds but my games have fallen apart due to loss of players. I am going to try one more time and try to run a weekly game as that may hold interest better than every other week. Please contact me if the game detailed below sounds interesting.

FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone:Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Thursday Nights 7:00 PM CST Starting 1/5
Planned Frequency: Every week
Term:Long term
Text or Voice: Voice (not optional)
Voice software used: Teamspeak
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:0/6
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 / standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: Anything out of the PHB or SCAG (No Dark Elves or Dragonborn however)

Details of your scenario: This game will be set in the City of Baldur's Gate and the surrounding area in the 5ED timeline. The party will be investigating dark happenings and deciding which factions of the city they will working for (with) to accomplish their goals. There will be a mix of role-play and combat in this campaign. As a DM story plays a very important part of my games so please keep that in mind when generating character concepts. I am not looking for min/maxers or rules lawyers. There is nothing wrong with that style of play but it doesn't mesh well with my DM style. I am a mature player (45 years old) and my material tends to run a little on the dark side, it is not all rainbows and unicorns. Evil creatures and NPC's do evil things. As such I would ask that my players are at least 18 years old. If you enjoy a story based game and want to create a character who can grow with it please feel free to ask me for more information. I would be able to work with you on any character concept you have if needed.
One other thing. I have been a DM since the 80's but I am still getting my feet wet with 5th edition and I have no experience with Fantasy Grounds at all so please understand that there will be a bit of a learning curve.
Link to Gamecalendar page:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2325

derabus
January 1st, 2017, 18:28
Hey man, if you're still looking for players I'd love to join, I'm quite experienced with Fantasy grounds and 5E and would be willing to help in any way needed.

LowDPS
January 1st, 2017, 21:29
I would be willing to join you on your adventure. I have a 5e Human monk built with the basic role numbers. Please let me know if you would like Nanoc to join your group!

Torchlock
January 2nd, 2017, 00:14
Hello pbridges,
I am also a mature gamer turning 40 in 2017. Looking to get into a fantasy ground game of 5e long term. I'll apply on the calendar. Cleric (new to FG).

pbridges
January 2nd, 2017, 02:14
Going to have to reschedule this due to work, will let you guys know the new date.

jmucchiello
January 2nd, 2017, 03:27
Oh, the old time didn't work for me. So I hope the new time is good for me.

bigbluepaw
January 2nd, 2017, 03:36
Hey pbridges. I've been looking for a game like this. I'm CST as well, so the timing works well. I'll send you a PM.