PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weeknights Mon/Tues Central Time Zone Prefer 5E - New to FG

Sabrosa
December 28th, 2016, 22:47
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: CST USA
Days of week: Prefer Monday and Tuesday evenings (5pm CST or later to last no longer than 4-6 hours per session). I can also do Saturdays or Sundays, some restrictions may apply ...
Term: Doesn't matter. I'm getting back into tabletop RPG's so anything is good
Voice: I can do voice, able to do what ever software is needed
Game system preferred: DND 5E is what I'm currently most familiar with. I've not really played any 3.x or 4.x. I'm open to learning other systems
Experience: Been around RPG's since the early 80's. Never really got too involved with it after high school though. I've started DM'ing the Mines of Phandelver for a group of friends and I want to get back into being a player as well as learn some DM pointers along the way.

Character type preferred: I've always been partial to the Elf Ranger. The only class I don't like playing is the Cleric.

damned
January 1st, 2017, 03:09
Welcome sabrosa - have a quick read here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35858-Are-you-new-and-looking-for-game
Oh and you dont have to play the cleric like a cleric... you can run around throwing fireballs and flexing your muscles too.

Sabrosa
January 2nd, 2017, 00:56
Thanks for the welcome damned!

You're right about the cleric. I guess I just have never really thought about the different ways to play a cleric, or thought much about playing one to begin with. That does sounds like a fun way to play one though.