PDA

View Full Version : How to leave a module "clean"

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 28th, 2016, 12:33
I created an "adventure" using the Call of Cthulhu 6E and then I created some topics and in them I inserted the rules of creation for investigators in 1920, but the list is huge and disorganized.

And I'd like to leave like this.

Andraax
December 28th, 2016, 13:43
Put all the extra stuff into another group.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 28th, 2016, 14:51
How?

Andraax
December 28th, 2016, 14:54
Open the groups list at the top, click the "+" button to add a new group, drag and drop the entries onto the new group.

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 28th, 2016, 15:06
But I separated by groups and did a main called step by step where you have the links to the other things, but I wanted to see only the link step by step when you open the module ... I'll put the module I made next to this message

YAKO SOMEDAKY
December 28th, 2016, 15:28
I created a module in PT-BR with everything you need to create a researcher in Call of Cthulhu ... only I want to make it more clean ... because when I did it, I did full of links and sub-links, I want That they still exist but are not visible :(

Zacchaeus
December 28th, 2016, 16:36
If I am understanding correctly, you can't actually hide story entries. I assume what you have done is create a number of master entries with links to other story entries. So all of the stories have to be somewhere. The best you can do is put the main ones in one folder and the links in another folder.

Trenloe
December 28th, 2016, 16:43
But I separated by groups and did a main called step by step where you have the links to the other things, but I wanted to see only the link step by step when you open the module ...
You can't force a specific group to be displayed when a module is opened.

You could:
1) Create an entry in the library that only contains the five links.
2) Create a story entry and drag the 5 links to the story entry. Then refer to the story entry. But you can't open this automatically, unless you use the Message of the Day extension to open that single story entry when the players log in: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?22369-Message-of-the-Day-%28MOTD%29-Extension