PDA

View Full Version : Custom Arms and Armor not being added to exported module.

Drasnal
December 28th, 2016, 09:34
So, maybe I'm crazy or just missing something here, but it seems that any time I try to export items (specifically custom weapons and armor) they don't actually show up in the module when I open it in a campaign. I've popped the Mod into notepad to check it out and they don't even show up in the DB file. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong (I've got Images and Items checked and if I have a mundane item made, it shows up just fine.) Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ikael
December 28th, 2016, 10:52
In export window there is separate option to include armors and weapons to export. Selecting items option exports only, not mundane items, not arms and armors

Drasnal
December 28th, 2016, 18:41
Thanks for the reply Ikael, I spent some time looking around and I'm just not seeing the options for weapons and armor, I mean I see the option for parcels and items and the line that says drag links to the page to include them. I've tried dragging them over individually to no avail. This is the window I can see:17089 , and I haven't found any options to add categories or anything, sorry for the inconvenience.

Ikael
December 28th, 2016, 19:09
I can confirm that those options are missing. Maybe something has gone broken after armors and weapons were updated to use masterindex windowclass. Ruleset developers should address this.

Drasnal
December 28th, 2016, 20:37
Awesome, that means I'm not crazy or stupid :D...at least in theory. Thanks for your help Ikael.