PDA

View Full Version : New GM - LF 3-4 players - Friday or Saturday

artreemis
December 27th, 2016, 02:00
Hey guys! New around here. I'm a pretty noobish GM, but looking to gain experience and find a good group of players.
I'll be running the Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure module to begin with. Let me know if your interested!

Game Info:
FG License: Ultimate
Game System: D&D 5e
Voice: Discord
Roleplay & Combat mix: About 50/50

Adventure Info:
Level: Starting level 1
Scenario: Lost Mines of Phandelver
Character Advancement will be done in milestones.

Game Time/Date:
Time Zone: Pacific
Day: Friday
Time: 5 PM PST
Planned Frequency: Weekly

I also own the PHB in Fantasy Grounds to assist in Character Creation

Please PM me if your interested and I can add you to the discord!

Link to GameCalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2319

damned
December 27th, 2016, 08:37
Well done artreemis! You will have a better result if you pick one day and one time and tell people this is when it is! Im sure you will assemble a crew of hardy souls in a short period of time!

Khai
December 27th, 2016, 09:14
interest in this, please do input your suggestion time and date into the calendar, we can move from there

Chucky Larms
December 27th, 2016, 16:05
Hello Artreemis,

I'd be greatly interested in this if falls in my time slot of Fridays from 2pm-8pm Eastern, 1pm-7pm Central, or 11am-5pm Pacific. or Saturdays After 4pm Eastern, 3pm Central, or 1pm Pacific.

Name: Justin M.
Time Zone: Central
Other Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Organizing, Crafting, Reading, Jogging, and raising the spawns of Cerberus... Chihuahuas
Experience with TTRPGs: 10+ years of active Table Top gaming. Very helpful with Fantasy Ground scripts. DnD 2e, 3e, 3.5e, and 5e. Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Castles and Crusades, Savage Worlds, and a scattered obscure TTRPGs.
Character Ideas: Rock Gnome Divination Wizard EXTRAORDINAIRE! at your service! Tinkerer, investigator, and battlefield general are just a few of my talents! Preferred background of Faction Agent or Spy.

Chucky Larms
December 27th, 2016, 16:37
Hello Artreemis,

I'd be greatly interested in this if falls in my time slot of Fridays from 2pm-8pm Eastern, 1pm-7pm Central, or 11am-5pm Pacific. or Saturdays After 4pm Eastern, 3pm Central, or 1pm Pacific.

Name: Justin M.
Time Zone: Central
Other Hobbies: Gaming, Writing, Organizing, Crafting, Reading, Jogging, and raising the spawns of Cerberus... Chihuahuas
Experience with TTRPGs: 10+ years of active Table Top gaming. Very helpful with Fantasy Ground scripts. DnD 2e, 3e, 3.5e, and 5e. Pathfinder, Shadowrun, Castles and Crusades, Savage Worlds, and a scattered obscure TTRPGs.
Character Idea: Rock Gnome Divination Wizard EXTRAORDINAIRE! at your service! Tinkerer, investigator, and battlefield general are just a few of my talents! Preferred background of Faction Agent or Spy.

MattyFrazier
December 27th, 2016, 17:07
Definitely interested. I can probably swing it if Fridays & 7pm or later EST.

HoneyBadger
December 27th, 2016, 18:06
I could play if you run on Fridays

xxxMAULxxx
December 28th, 2016, 01:11
I'd be interested if you havent already filled the slots.

artreemis
December 28th, 2016, 01:45
Hey guys, Since there seems to be some interest I have updated the page with an actual game time/date as suggested.
Fridays at 5 PM PST is currently what I'm looking at.

If your still interested please send me a PM. I'm going to make a discord channel and we can discuss getting the game started!
If that time doesnt work for you, please still let me know your interest. I am still fairly flexible, but at some point you gotta make something concrete. :p

HighFlyingDwarf
December 28th, 2016, 15:42
Hi there. I'm interested.

TAJ-MAN9599
December 28th, 2016, 18:27
I'm interested I just got the game tho idk how to play

artreemis
December 30th, 2016, 06:22
Hey guys, still got some spots open. PM me with your info if your still interested!

JohnD
December 30th, 2016, 06:42
Hey guys, still got some spots open. PM me with your info if your still interested!

Just want to point out you have 9 on your game page for a 4-5 sized group.

artreemis
December 30th, 2016, 07:52
Thanks John.
I already mentioned that people need to PM me directly to join up in the discord.

grohduk
December 31st, 2016, 07:19
hi there ,I'm interested

Kithkinlord
February 13th, 2017, 02:28
Saturday works best for me any time. I have discord already setup, and ready to go. I have already applied but i will add here, I have some experience with d and d 5e i currently am playing a game but hes every few weeks on thursdays. i would like to play a fighter, but i can play a rogue if needed.