PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player 5e (Voice Avail. Tu,We,Th,Fr,Sa 10am-2pm GMT-6) (Text Avail. Any)

Kole
December 26th, 2016, 23:05
FG License: Free (can pay if needed)

Time Zone: Central Time USA (GMT -6)

Availability: Voice availability (GMT -6) 9:30am-2pm start times, game can run many hours. Text availability any day/time, but voice is at above window.

Term: Up for whatever. Prefer to develop a character but not against one-shots to learn.

Voice: (See above availability)

Preference: 5e Forgotten Realms

Experience: Newbie at Pen & Paper and FG. I love role-playing, but I've only participated in a P&P game once, like 15 years ago; I don’t remember a thing about it! I'm excited to try 5e, and love the Forgotten Realms setting. However I’m not a lore-master.

Character: I would like to play a Half-Orc Barb/Fighter (Eagle/Battlemaster) Unarmored/Reach. I have a build/background/fluff in mind, but I am flexible.

About: I’m 37. I've done a lot of role-playing online but never really got in to P&P games due to my schedule. My schedule is now more open and I’ve been pouring over 5e PHB. I have an addiction to character builds, and D&D, but no current PC games slake this thirst. I figure its time I take my love of the game straight to its source!

damned
December 27th, 2016, 09:07
Welcome Kole - good intro. You are also going to have the best chance of finding a game by being proactive and visiting regularly and applying to anything that suits your availability as soon as it is posted. Many times GMs do not have to go actively recruiting as their LFP posts are often over subscribed quite quickly