PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sat or Sun any time EST prefer DND 4e but will play 5e

zheron
December 26th, 2016, 04:38
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Prefer Sat or Sun night, but can play any time weekends. Can also play 9pm-midnight weeknights, but prefer weekends.
Term: Looking for a long term campaign not one shots.
Voice: Teamspeak, ventrilo, mumble - no skype or google or other low quality options please.

Game System Preferred: Prefer DND 4E but will play 5E
Game System Experience: All versions of DND 4E and prior - 35 years worth. No 5E experience.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have extensive experience playing and DMing with maptools. My knowledge of FG is more limited, however, I have downloaded the demo and played with it with the intent to DM with it in the past. I will get up to speed quickly on any new platform.

Character Type Preferred: I tend to play archers (ranger/beastmaster), or dwarven avenger, but I also a fan of playing dwarven cleric's if the group needs that spot filled.
Additional Notes: My real life friend might want to join as well if you have a spot and play on the weekend. He tends to play tanks and has his platform and game experience is identical to mine.

spite
December 26th, 2016, 05:15
Would you be interested in playing through the Zeitgeist adventure path?

zheron
December 26th, 2016, 05:21
Would you be interested in playing through the Zeitgeist adventure path?

Sure, I don't think I've played or DM'ed that one. DND 4E? What time / days are your games?

spite
December 26th, 2016, 05:33
Saturday 4pm EST weekly. It's 4e yea, not the PF version.

zheron
December 27th, 2016, 20:20
Saturday 4pm EST weekly. It's 4e yea, not the PF version.

I am currently reviewing an alternative offer via PM's. I will let you know if it doesn't pan out.