PDA

View Full Version : Great, as if Delux-Oz didn't have enough for his ego...

Nylanfs
December 25th, 2016, 14:59
Was so hoping for Paizo to hook up with HeroLab and produce a VTT within RealmWorks.

On the organization side there are a series mods made by community member "Delux-Oz" for Fantasy Grounds called DOE:Locations and DOE:Organistions.
They bring Fantasy Grounds up to Realms Works levels of campaign management. I own RealmWorks, but have basically moved over to those instead.

heh :) (https://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljen&page=2?Pathfinder-Comes-to-Virtual-Tabletop#86)

LindseyFan
December 25th, 2016, 16:18
Some people may not know what you mean. Perhaps Delux-Oz can clarify it for us. :)

(P.S. Of course he does work his tush off for this community...)

Nickademus
December 25th, 2016, 21:18
Who is this 'Delux-Oz'. I've never heard of him. Perhaps Dulux will know.

Answulf
December 26th, 2016, 03:02
Oz is helping Fantasy Grounds beat up on the competition. I just discovered the greatness of the DOE Sound and Syrinscape! Beats the sound options Roll20 has.

dulux-oz
December 26th, 2016, 03:27
Delux(e) - adjective - luxurious or sumptuous; of a superior kind.

Dulux - noun - a brand of paint available in Australia

As my real name is Matthew Black, or Matt Black for short, one of my friends realised years ago that mat black is a colour/type of paint, and hence bestowed upon me the nickname "Dulux" - which I've since used as "Dulux-Oz" (being from Australia) in my online communications. :)

But maybe it should be "Deluxe Dulux-Oz" - after all, I am "luxurious or sumptuous; of a superior kind" - am I not!?

(What was it Nylanfs said about my ego? :p )

Myrdin Potter
December 26th, 2016, 04:17
I would miss it if you did not get every new user off to the tutorial videos that help them.

viresanimi
December 26th, 2016, 06:23
That is a great litte story right there Mr. Paint sir!

Seriously though. You do so much for this community. I think you're entitled to have an ego hi hi.

Vires Animi

Nickademus
December 26th, 2016, 13:54
Delux(e) - adjective - luxurious or sumptuous; of a superior kind.

Dulux - noun - a brand of paint available in Australia

As my real name is Matthew Black, or Matt Black for short, one of my friends realised years ago that mat black is a colour/type of paint, and hence bestowed upon me the nickname "Dulux" - which I've since used as "Dulux-Oz" (being from Australia) in my online communications. :)

But maybe it should be "Deluxe Dulux-Oz" - after all, I am "luxurious or sumptuous; of a superior kind" - am I not!?

(What was it Nylanfs said about my ego? :p )

You're only a black matt paint? Hardly deluxe; I was expecting a nice glossy finish with a touch of sandstone for texture.

dulux-oz
December 26th, 2016, 14:56
You're only a black matt paint? Hardly deluxe; I was expecting a nice glossy finish with a touch of sandstone for texture.

Because of the G-Rating of these Forums I can't tell you what I've got for texture, and my finishes are very glossy, I'll have you know. :p

ddavison
December 27th, 2016, 14:30
Just be grateful that your friend did not name you after a stain. :D

Mortar
December 27th, 2016, 16:22

That does have a nice ring to it though.....:p

$hit stain oz .... bwahahahahahahaha

dulux-oz
December 28th, 2016, 00:39

I don't know - I wouldn't mind Sanguine-Oz (look it up, people) :)