PDA

View Full Version : Age of Worms

zealdib
December 25th, 2016, 01:36
Hi Everyone

I'm currently DMing the Age of Worms Adventure Path by Paizo in 5E and thinking about purchasing a Fantasy Grounds license.

I don't suppose anyone has made any of them into FG adventures?

Myrdin Potter
December 25th, 2016, 03:08
Based on the recent announcement, PF versions of them may be available in the near future. However, there is no official 5e conversion and the AP is otherwise protected by copyright so even if someone else had done this they should not be sharing it.

Nickademus
December 25th, 2016, 03:16
I think Age of Worms was pre-Pathfinder RPG Pathfinder (a.k.a. 3.5E rules with PF logo). So it won't be covered under the Paizo license that Smiteworks just established. There is always a chance that Paizo will convert the entire AoW over to the PF RPG rules, but it is very slim as they have several adventure paths that were part of the AP subscription that they are more likely to convert over. Paizo said that it is unlikely that any AP other than Rise of the Runelords would get a conversion, but they recently converted Curse of the Crimson Throne, so who knows. There might also be some ownership issues with AoW though since it was produced in a magazine that belonged to WotC.